Any way to be registered to drive for both NYC suburbs and NJ??

Msaliani61

So I live in Rockland County, NY. my home is 15 miles from Bergen County NJ and I often find myself going to Newark Airport or some other part of North Jersey. I also go to Manhattan a lot. which is troubling for me, because I must leave the city to get another ride with Uber which means every time I go I need to make a decision. Go North to Westchester or Rockland, or Go East to Long Island, which if you know NY Traffic, can be an excruciating process. Sometimes the most logical way to leave the city is Holland or Lincoln tunnel to NJ (BEFORE 4:30 PM). then I'd have to drive up to an hour or more to the NY border to get another ride. which leads me to the question. Is there any way in hell I can register for multiple "cities"? Even though NJ is literally minutes from me, I cant even go online there. Is there any loophole around this? because if I take a ride an hour to Newark Airport I would really like to get another ride while I'm there. And for the record, at least Northern NJ should be considered NY Suburbs, especially if I'm able to go online in Connecticut, which is literally New England. Deadass.

ShiftySheik

See if they will allow 2 Uber accounts with separate logins for each state. For those NYC trips just refuse the ride and cancel if too much traffic.

Millio007

Damn that sucks for new drivers I used to Live in Nyc and was doing uber in NJ then when NYC suburbs was implemented I have access to that market and LI as well.

I'm on both Uber and Lyft and I'm registered for NYS on both platforms, but for some reason the Lyft app kept having me do a bunch of pickups in NJ. I was all over NJ just the other day picking and dropping off.

Funnyhead88

I'm on both Uber and Lyft and I'm registered for NYS on both platforms, but for some reason the Lyft app kept having me do a bunch of pickups in NJ. I was all over NJ just the other day picking and dropping off.
Lyft will allow you to pick up in any state that doesn’t have any strict laws in place.

So I live in Rockland County, NY. my home is 15 miles from Bergen County NJ and I often find myself going to Newark Airport or some other part of North Jersey. I also go to Manhattan a lot. which is troubling for me, because I must leave the city to get another ride with Uber which means every time I go I need to make a decision. Go North to Westchester or Rockland, or Go East to Long Island, which if you know NY Traffic, can be an excruciating process. Sometimes the most logical way to leave the city is Holland or Lincoln tunnel to NJ (BEFORE 4:30 PM). then I'd have to drive up to an hour or more to the NY border to get another ride. which leads me to the question. Is there any way in hell I can register for multiple "cities"? Even though NJ is literally minutes from me, I cant even go online there. Is there any loophole around this? because if I take a ride an hour to Newark Airport I would really like to get another ride while I'm there. And for the record, at least Northern NJ should be considered NY Suburbs, especially if I'm able to go online in Connecticut, which is literally New England. Deadass.
I don’t know what the laws are for Upstate NY but maybe you should sign up for Lyft and do Lyft in NJ or maybe you can go to the NJ hub and see if they can add NJ to your account