• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Any Uber Lux Drivers in the Forum

R

RajaTaxi's

hello I was wondering if there were any fellow Lux drivers on the forum. Would be nice to share views on the current Lux platform and their experiences I went from exec to Lux in December and have found the change to be different in many ways.
Thanks in advance

babasanfur

hello I was wondering if there were any fellow Lux drivers on the forum. Would be nice to share views on the current Lux platform and their experiences I went from exec to Lux in December and have found the change to be different in many ways.
Thanks in advance
With current lux rates
The only good thing about lux is you can build a client base
Ie nick uber customers

Im lux more than 3yrs and is s..t
A lot of short trips berkley square to park lane, park lane berkley square 90% short trips
Yes babasanfur u are right that can make your own clients but dont forget need a operation license which is another 1500 for 5yrs
But at least with your own clients no silly feedback no aux cable no vomits in a car, people respect u not like uber customers for a 1 mile trip dtink all water u have and mess your car

real taxi bod

Thanks in advance
Is it paying off and are you enjoying it ??