• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Any suggestions for my last week

Mattinphx

I'm moving on. After 8 years in this business - owning a town car, driving a Discount Cab and finally lowering myself to driving for Uber I'm out. Next Monday I start my new sales job and will never come back to this. My rating is a pretty solid 4.83 as of today so I have a little wiggle room here....

I'm looking for suggestions as to what I can do to piss off and irritate every passenger I drive this week. I will be working every day until Sunday, and really want some suggestions.

I've been reading these posts for months but haven't signed up until today. Thank you to those who have cracked me up with some pretty damn funny comments.

Fuzzyelvis

I'm moving on. After 8 years in this business - owning a town car, driving a Discount Cab and finally lowering myself to driving for Uber I'm out. Next Monday I start my new sales job and will never come back to this. My rating is a pretty solid 4.83 as of today so I have a little wiggle room here....

I'm looking for suggestions as to what I can do to piss off and irritate every passenger I drive this week. I will be working every day until Sunday, and really want some suggestions.

I've been reading these posts for months but haven't signed up until today. Thank you to those who have cracked me up with some pretty damn funny comments.

Put up a sign:
"For those confused by the rating system, here's an explanation:

No tip--lose a star.
Telling me tips are included--lose a star.
Not ready when I arrive--lose a star.
No destination entered--lose a star.
Short trip (unless crippled)--lose a star.
Trying to bring food/drinks in car--lose a star.
Trying to fit too many passengers in the car--lose a star.
Touching the radio or any controls--lose a star.
Telling me other Uber drivers are happy and making lots of money--lose a star.
General @@@@@@baggery--lose one to four stars as applicable."

You get the idea...

Fuzzyelvis

Eat lots of beans and cabbage every day.

Taxi Driver in Arizona

I know a guy named Matt who burned his bridges at discount cab. Any relation?

Mattinphx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like all the ideas and have already started implementing them. I also started beginning the trip the second I see someone walking up to the car. I've been dinged twice so far for my lack of professionalism due to the customer thinking I started or ended the trip at the wrong time.

I also started being creepily quiet last night with all the pax. So far I've dropped down to 4.81 as of this moment, so I'm thinking using all these techniques I should get below a 4.7 by Sunday.

Txchick

Put up a sign:
"For those confused by the rating system, here's an explanation:

No tip--lose a star.
Telling me tips are included--lose a star.
Not ready when I arrive--lose a star.
No destination entered--lose a star.
Short trip (unless crippled)--lose a star.
Trying to bring food/drinks in car--lose a star.
Trying to fit too many passengers in the car--lose a star.
Touching the radio or any controls--lose a star.
Telling me other Uber drivers are happy and making lots of money--lose a star.
General @@@@@@baggery--lose one to four stars as applicable."

You get the idea...
Ha..ha that would work!

Txchick

1. Hey did ya know...Travis Kalanick CEO of Uber is a Muslim & Uber will be including Sharia Law into their drivers & pax rating systems. Only use this with Donald trump types right wingers.

2. Spill a tad of water in your backseat if customer notices..gosh hope that previous pax didn't pee, they keep saying during the ride..I have to go..then just got quiet.