• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Any one understand Spanish?

Jufkii

Any body else keep getting these messages on their phone?

What does this say?

And why is this "Technology Company" sending this gibberish to an English speaking only driver to begin with?

Probably not,but anything importuber.jpg ant?

JimKE

Sí, pero...esto no es español. Es portugués!

Google Translate es tu amigo.

Basically, it's something about a new process for understanding your rating, and improving so you don't get deactivated. Seriously, it is.

Literally, it comes out like this in Google-English:

"now it is easier to know when your note (or grade) is good, what to do to improve and to avoid being deactivated from the platform. Know the new process and discover the changes help you."

RESOLVED!

Last edited:

tohunt4me

What does this say?

And why is this "Technology Company" sending this gibberish to an English speaking only driver to begin with?

Probably not,but anything importView attachment 219234 ant?
Que ?

Sí, pero...esto no es español. Es portugués!

Google Translate es tu amigo.

Basically, it's something about a new process for understanding your rating, and improving so you don't get deactivated. Seriously, it is.

Literally, it comes out like this in Google-English:

"now it is easier to know when your note (or grade) is good, what to do to improve and to avoid being deactivated from the platform. Know the new process and discover the changes help you."

RESOLVED!
Uber
Told him
He is Fired
In Portugese !
Et tu Uber #
Et tu . . .

YouEvenLyftBruh

Maybe this is like the time I played a Christian Rock Band for a PAX using my spotify account, and now my 'Discover Weekly' Queue is full of Christian Rock Bands...

Oscar Levant

What does this say?

Probably not,but anything importView attachment 219234 ant?

Portuguese, I know, I speak some, but not a lot. Why are you getting it, do you know? I've never gotten that message.