• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Any one here from Everett/Seattle area?

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
I was waiting to see a pic of a jb hunt truck jackknifed in front of the Space Needle @Lissetti :roflmao:
Not a single at fault accident in my 7 years with them. I did have some clown in a Hyundai Elantra drop his lunch and while bending over to get it off his seats, he crossed over the center line and hit my Semi head on. I saw him coming and stopped the the truck. I couldn't move to the next lane because of traffic. They had to cut him out of his vehicle but the cops said me stopping my truck as opposed to him hitting a moving Semi head on, traveling at 38 mph, and the total GVW that day being 76,000 lbs, saved his life.

So he lived to buy another car and Ant again another day.

Here's my JB Hunt pic for you:

2019-03-17-08-26-47-811.jpg

SinTaxERROR

Not a single at fault accident in my 7 years with them. I did have some clown in a Hyundai Elantra drop his lunch and while bending over to get it off his seats, he crossed over the center line and hit my Semi head on. I saw him coming and stopped the the truck. I couldn't move to the next lane because of traffic. They had to cut him out of his vehicle but the cops said me stopping my truck as opposed to him hitting a moving Semi head on, traveling at 38 mph, and the total GVW that day being 76,000 lbs, saved his life.

So he lived to buy another car and Ant again another day.

Here's my JB Hunt pic for you:

View attachment 341765
Don’t take this the wrong way... but your day cab, is definitely sitting crooked. :wink::roflmao:

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
I have seen his car the last 18 months with a gal driving it His old Ford fusion. Haven't spotted him in almost two years. Hope he is OK.
He probably realized that he could no longer afford to provide all the extras with the ever decreasing pay. I bet his wife is operating the rideshare part of their income, and he probably went back to his former occupation.

UberingRobertMueller

I have seen his car the last 18 months with a gal driving it His old Ford fusion. Haven't spotted him in almost two years. Hope he is OK.
Im sad to say it looks like things have not gone well with Sparkles. An easy Google search will lead to his FB page and than to a Go Fund Me from a few months ago. It looks like Mrs. Sparkles was ride sharing at the same time he was for survival but had a wreck and caused a great strain. Sparkles admits to prior overspending to causing a great problem. He also runs a karaoke night at a bar, not sure what his formal occupation is all about. The Go Fund Me was a failure, but with his back-links with media, his karaoke thing and the fact his mission to make people happy is a lot ot work with, but than all the he dug his own grave right wingers would not tear him down. Anyway he does say there is a light to the end of the tunnel with some sort of insurance payout.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
I did see a Prius go by me about 3 months ago on Capital Hill on a Saturday night around 11:00 pm. It was white with minimal glitter/rhinestones on it and the words Car Karaoke painted in black lettering on the side. It was no where near the level of grandiose extravaganza Mr. Sparkles was known for in his heyday, but maybe it was his new car and he's starting all over again.

UberingRobertMueller

I did see a Prius go by me about 3 months ago on Capital Hill on a Saturday night around 11:00 pm. It was white with minimal glitter/rhinestones on it and the words Car Karaoke painted in black lettering on the side. It was no where near the level of grandiose extravaganza Mr. Sparkles was known for in his heyday, but maybe it was his new car and he's starting all over again.
Poor Sparkles is not only reduced to half income but almost no bling and he has to drive a Prius. Hope he has been crushing this summer, Im at way over 30 an hour on X so if he can put in the hours I see no reason for survival not to be possible.