Any one based in San Clement area?

OCuber

OC UBER LADY and myself will let you have a share of our lawns. How does San Juan Capistrano to Oceanside.
I sneek around your lawn all the time.....catch some nice 3.4x headed north.....don't hate on me...I'll share......no more BP pick ups by me. Promise.

Old Smokey

I thought you were going to relocate to Culver City? There are alot of ant hills and pot holes in that neighborhood.

Old Smokey

It is crazy 3.2x now!!!:eek::eek::eek:
YOUNG PORCUPINE, FUBER IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO SOUTH COUNTY!!!! Screw that go to Huntington Beach or the OC fairgrounds. OC UBER LADY may not want you walking on her lawn at JWA. FUBER KNOWS YOU ARE NEW AND IMPRESSIONABLE!!! It is 3:30pm on Friday, that 3.2 Will be gone and you will pickup a kid from Starbucks for $5.00.

Green Porcupine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
YOUNG PORCUPINE, FUBER IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO SOUTH COUNTY!!!! Screw that go to Huntington Beach or the OC fairgrounds. OC UBER LADY may not want you walking on her lawn at JWA. FUBER KNOWS YOU ARE NEW AND IMPRESSIONABLE!!! It is 3:30pm on Friday, that 3.2 Will be gone and you will pickup a kid from Starbucks for $5.00.
OOOOOOOO....K! there is catch:frown:

Green Porcupine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who is OC UBER LADY? is she here?