1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Any issue with being an amazon seller and driving for Flex?

Discussion in 'Flex' started by flexking, Apr 1, 2018.

1. flexking

flexking New Member

Probably a stupid question but I know you can't be an amazon employee and drive for Flex. Anyone know if that might extend to being a seller too?

2. oicu812

oicu812 Well-Known Member

I know of Amazon employees working at one station and does Flex/Prime Now at another.

Cynergie and Movaldriver like this.
  3. Just Another Uber Drive

Just Another Uber Drive Well-Known Member

I had an issue with this when I signed up for flex. I have a seller account from years ago. I just used a different email address, at Amazon's suggestion, and everything was fine after that.

4. Amazon flex lol

Amazon flex lol New Member

Only full blue badge employees can not do flex. I have removed a few from delivering. Your good to go

5. Cynergie

Cynergie Well-Known Member

Yes actually you can. It's only prohibited when you work for white van Amazon carriers at the WH. That's when you have to sign all kinds of docs indicating you won't double dip.

6. Chicago-uber

Chicago-uber Well-Known Member

I do both vans and flex. Nobody ever gave me a hard time about it. Heck... I did a flex route immediately after my van route. :p

oicu812 likes this.
  7. oicu812

oicu812 Well-Known Member

The only people that may care is your dispatcher. If they don't, no big deal. There's no double dipping unless you are delivering the packages you've just returned.

8. Cynergie

Cynergie Well-Known Member

Guess it really depends on what white van carriers and/or WH you work out of
    Both these were really strict where I did Prime/Flex.

Anyhow at the end of the day, it's all about the Benjamins. So good for you.

Just don't get caught.