Any Honda dealers giving Uber deals?

Inshur

UberRose

I am looking to buy a car. Does anyone know of any good Honda dealers giving special deals for Uber drivers? Does anyone have any recommendations?

UberRose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weren't u looking to rent a BMW last week lol
Yes I am still looking for that. ....I need to try out renting a black car....but I also need to buy a car as I want to stop renting....So now I now I have started looking at Uber x also

Lenny_yellow_cab

Yes I am still looking for that. ....I need to try out renting a black car....but I also need to buy a car as I want to stop renting....So now I now I have started looking at Uber x also
Don't know of any specific dealers giving deals, but I recently bought a Honda accord and managed to get it for 3k below Msrp from Plaza Honda with salesman Sammy Lucas.

Which honda were u thinking of?

minivanman

Don't know of any specific dealers giving deals, but I recently bought a Honda accord and managed to get it for 3k below Msrp from Plaza Honda with salesman Sammy Lucas.

I just got rid off my accord hybrid for minivan, accord rides so bad , seats no comfortable , lost lots of money on trade but happy to be in more comfy vehicle

HerbyHerb

Hello dreamer, I suggest you rent for 6mo and drive before you invest in Uber. Why???? Who in their right mind still finances to drive for U er? You will be disappointed but good luck.

Lenny_yellow_cab

Hello dreamer, I suggest you rent for 6mo and drive before you invest in Uber. Why???? Who in their right mind still finances to drive for U er? You will be disappointed but good luck.
For Uber...2010 ford c-max hybrid. Cheap and great on gas. Pax doesn't deserve better.

UberRose

Thanks for your input but i have been renting since march April....and rent means only throwing my money away. Plus they are having an issue adding Long Island TLCs under their insurance policy. So, I need to get a car that I own. Hence I am looking at options now.

UberRose

A Honda Accord will be perfect for my Uber X. I will check out Plaza Honda. Thank you :smiles:

UberRose

I just got rid off my accord hybrid for minivan, accord rides so bad , seats no comfortable , lost lots of money on trade but happy to be in more comfy vehicle
I actually own a 2009 Honda Accord which is my personal family car. The seats were very comfortable and spacious. I never had any issues with it. I love it so much that I would never use it for uber!!

UberRose

Weren't u looking to rent a BMW last week lol
So , I am hearing that if we get an Uber Black car we get a lot less Uber black calls but earn the same amount as an Uber X overall. ...But if Uber black has to accept both X and black calls doesn't that increase the income? ....This is so confusing. ....Since Uber black gets a lot fewer (but more money ) calls, they have to spend a lot of time (4-5hours) waiting for a single ping. An Uber X person will work the same hours and make the same money....So then what's the point of Uber black. And speaking about vehicle depreciation, an Uber black is less depreciated (due to lesser driving) but it costs more to keep and maintain an Uber black vehicle..
..So, I think the money is the same no matter how we think of it....Is it true? ...I am still trying to figure out whether to go Uber X or Uber Black...

Uberman8263

So , I am hearing that if we get an Uber Black car we get a lot less Uber black calls but earn the same amount as an Uber X overall. ...But if Uber black has to accept both X and black calls doesn't that increase the income? ....This is so confusing. ....Since Uber black gets a lot fewer (but more money ) calls, they have to spend a lot of time (4-5hours) waiting for a single ping. An Uber X person will work the same hours and make the same money....So then what's the point of Uber black. And speaking about vehicle depreciation, an Uber black is less depreciated (due to lesser driving) but it costs more to keep and maintain an Uber black vehicle..
..So, I think the money is the same no matter how we think of it....Is it true? ...I am still trying to figure out whether to go Uber X or Uber Black...
If there was a correct answer to your question, everyone would be black or x. It's sort of like asking what's the best favor ice cream. Everyone has there
own preference.

marcusguber

I think in the end your safest move is to go with an UberX car, its less investment and less overhead to worry about meeting. The whole reason to go from renting to LTO or buying is to cut your expenses getting an UberBlack car would probably increase or at the best stay the same as renting wuth no discernible increase in income. Of course with the right UberBlack car you could get on with a luxury base but I would research that.

nyc321

I was going to say a used prius from a rental agency even though those get turned into
junks, the hybrid drivers are a lot more gentler treating the car with care, but since
you do not like this car scratch that. There are a lot of yellow priuses which means it's
battle tested has a huge trunk + insurance against gas prices going back up to $4.75
also a lot of pax appreciate a "green environment friendly car"

UberRose

I think in the end your safest move is to go with an UberX car, its less investment and less overhead to worry about meeting. The whole reason to go from renting to LTO or buying is to cut your expenses getting an UberBlack car would probably increase or at the best stay the same as renting wuth no discernible increase in income. Of course with the right UberBlack car you could get on with a luxury base but I would research that.
I agree!...That's what I am thinking now...

UberRose

If there was a correct answer to your question, everyone would be black or x. It's sort of like asking what's the best favor ice cream. Everyone has there
own preference.
Lol...yes...True! I totally agree :smiles:

UberRose

I was going to say a used prius from a rental agency even though those get turned into
junks, the hybrid drivers are a lot more gentler treating the car with care, but since
you do not like this car scratch that. There are a lot of yellow priuses which means it's
battle tested has a huge trunk + insurance against gas prices going back up to $4.75
also a lot of pax appreciate a "green environment friendly car"
Actually I don't like the way a Prius looks. ..I saw one standing at the traffic light yesterday and just couldn't see myself in it...It is not an attractive car but that's just my personal opinion. :smiles: Thanks.

alextheboss

How about a slightly used/depreciated bmw 5 series with Diesel engine. Qualifies you for black, more efficient, still more money.

I would advise against buying anything new to start putting on miles, you will be underwater on loan the entire time.

Inshur New York