Any females out there who are on Shebah

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyMantleLegend

Is Shebah in Tassie? If they are, just been handed a land mine with the new gender laws passed yesterday. In Tassie can now identify as whatever you want, whenever you want, without any form of medical intervention, psych testing etc. Wake up and feel like a female? No probs. Against the law to discriminate in any form.

hello_melbs

and Northcote
& Brunswick, Coburg and that’s about it really. Wait a few years for Reservoir!
Post automatically merged:

I used to sometimes tell my female passengers about sheba but not anymore after learning that their ceo hates men ...
She wants a massive group hug at the all staff & riders’ Christmas Party.

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_melbs

I don't like the blokey looking lesbians.They can be very intimidating towards man,especially the handsome looking ones like my good self. :sneaky:
I pretty much love any lezzo who uses Uber and comes into my Uber. Lezzos are known to tip too.
It’s the ones that drive for/use Shebah that are the worry.

Golfer

I pretty much love any lezzo who uses Uber and comes into my Uber. Lezzos are known to tip too.
It’s the ones that drive for/use Shebah that are the worry.
Umm I've had a thought ¤¤▪▪¤¤
Maybe their way of one on one soliciting , can you imagine the conversation ,( I'll leave that to Me Galt )
Between a LBGT pax and a staight Shebah driver , who is content with her current man.
Umm " the theoretical implications alone , are staggering" ?

clmre

Umm I've had a thought ¤¤▪▪¤¤
Maybe their way of one on one soliciting , can you imagine the conversation ,( I'll leave that to Me Galt )
Between a LBGT pax and a staight Shebah driver , who is content with her current man.
Umm " the theoretical implications alone , are staggering" ?
lets hope it will end on an 'happy ending' note :eek:

i_love_uber

...i have something to confess..
if i was a woman i would probably be a lesbian....
..why ? a quick run through the comments in various thread of this forum is enough justification i think...

D-River

Just trying to find out if the idea is working
Mate, you ask so many questions.... polls and stuff.
I would strongly suggest that you are the mole here that put @MickeyMantleLegend ’s quote in the paper.

Is Shebah in Tassie? If they are, just been handed a land mine with the new gender laws passed yesterday. In Tassie can now identify as whatever you want, whenever you want, without any form of medical intervention, psych testing etc. Wake up and feel like a female? No probs. Against the law to discriminate in any form.
Your problem is??
I can assure you that people that identify as a gender to what they are born don’t just wake up and “feel like a female” as you say

Llib07

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mate, you ask so many questions.... polls and stuff.
I would strongly suggest that you are the mole here that put @MickeyMantleLegend ’s quote in the paper.

Your problem is??
I can assure you that people that identify as a gender to what they are born don’t just wake up and “feel like a female” as you say
Im not asking you, if not interested dont reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.