Any Female Uber Drivers?!

Inshur

reporter223

I am a reporter currently writing an article on female drivers in NYC. I would love to include voices of women who actually experience this on a daily basis. If you are a female driver in the city, let's get in touch!

Frank Underwood

I am a reporter currently writing an article on female drivers in NYC. I would love to include voices of women who actually experience this on a daily basis. If you are a female driver in the city, let's get in touch!

I know a few female Uber/Lyft drivers (I also work at at a livery cab base in Washington Heights). This is NOT a good job for women. Especially in NYC.

*Long hours are necessary.
*Female drivers are accosted by male riders incessantly. Lyft and Uber do not care as they barely respond to emails. Also riders simply create a new account to get around any 'ban'.
*Widespread disrespect from customers, encouraged by both Uber AND Lyft.
*Sexism is rampant. This is inherited by the satanic beast which heads Uber.
*Pay is low bordering on indentured servitude.
*Customers ratings are used as a form of control and psychological warfare.
*Riders particulary treat minority women with the utmost disdain.

Not sure what you necessarily want to know. Uber/Lyft are not good companies and represent the worst of crony capitalism. Government subsidies + bribery are the primary reasons for Uber/Lyft's success. Plain and simple. Do some REAL reporting and report on both Uber and Lyft. They are one and the same. Except Lyft employs SJW talking points so they get a pass from 'journalists' and the media.

TheFixer1

I know a few female Uber/Lyft drivers (I also work at at a livery cab base in Washington Heights). This is NOT a good job for women. Especially in NYC.

*Female drivers are accosted by male riders incessantly. Lyft and Uber do not care as they barely respond to emails. Also riders simply create a new account to get around any 'ban'.

Not sure what you necessarily want to know. Uber/Lyft are not good companies and represent the worst of crony capitalism. Government subsidies + bribery are the primary reasons for Uber/Lyft's success. Plain and simple. Do some REAL reporting and report on both Uber and Lyft. They are one and the same. Except Lyft employs SJW talking points so they get a pass from 'journalists' and the media.
Exactly, this is how corrupt Uber operates
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ta...orked-uber-ordinance-behind-scenes/713568001/

rozymikey

sure your a writer. You are probably from Uber Headquarters and want to take advantage of the women. Ladies do not respond!

Did you mention how cheap their riders are, that they almost never tip. Did you mention how these passengers scratch up our cars with their bags and keys? Did you mention the exotic smells coming from some of their riders?

TheFixer1

sure your a writer. You are probably from Uber Headquarters and want to take advantage of the women. Ladies do not respond!

Did you mention how cheap their riders are, that they almost never tip. Did you mention how these passengers scratch up our cars with their bags and keys? Did you mention the exotic smells coming from some of their riders?
The journalist/reporter will not fix your issues.

Wardell Curry

Uber operates with impunity in many cities across the country but their punitive power is most felt in NYC. Uber has the power to make this industry more sustaining and reliable for the drivers but instead they choose a system of volume. Any new prospective driver is welcome without any training besides the wheelchair tlc class and 24 hour class as well. And if there is a major problem, they boot the driver and hire 10 more the next day. Smh.

Inshur New York