Any female drivers?

UberChick--

Any female drivers using this forum? I'm seeing more and more of us out here :smiles: Passengers seem to love it especially young women! Have any other female drivers been asked to join another drive share program called DRIVE HER?

UberChick--

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao no, they tried to recruit me but they require you to use your own insurance. It's based in Toronto. Barely any deductions, 30 cents per trip i think. But I didn't join due to having to increase my insurance liability.

Santa

Lmao no, they tried to recruit me but they require you to use your own insurance. It's based in Toronto. Barely any deductions, 30 cents per trip i think. But I didn't join due to having to increase my insurance liability.
30 cents per trip or Km?
If it's per trip, they are doomed before they can even say mommy help me.

There insurance is not a problem with a few insurance companies already providing ridesharing insurance. Although they have a limit on weekly hours.

UberChick--

Lol it opens for me. Basically just says Minimum 2 million coverage with insurance, city fees: 15$ per year, app fees: 25$ per month, city charges: 30 cents per trip. The rest is same as Uber, vehicle safety check list, winter tires during winter months, clean driver's record, G license, and a car thats less than 7 years old.

UberChick--

Hmm, interesting. I'm sure you guys notice a lot of female drivers with passengers in backseat?

UberChick--

It's meant for female driver's to pick up female passengers, to feel safer considering all the cases we've seen on the news regarding uber/taxi drivers around the world.