Any feedback on Wilmington DE?

MetroDriver

I was wandering what was downtown Wilmington like during the day evenings .. wknds ... on U/L ...
There's no City listing for it on the Forum here and I'm sure there's a network of drivers there of some sort
I tried Wilmington a few months back ... on a Sunday morning , but this was when unbeknownst to me there was a lot of marathons being run that month on the weekends & a lot of roads closed off or detoured ... surely not worth the headache . But ... I was able to get a local X within Wilm.... then another X to Elsmere ... I do see a market down there for U/L especially on the weekends in the downtown district ...
I was thinking of giving it another go .... just wanted any feedback . I have parked near the train station as well ...

A T

I had a run to Wilmington from phila airport. Didn't see any surges but I was busy enough. Eventually wound up in elkton md nice thing in damn pool requests. Maybe I was luck that day.

DelaJoe

Delaware has 4 areas to drive:
1) Wilmington/New Castle..small city and no major airport. You have the train station and the minor league ballpark.
2) Newark..College town and you will get a lot of short trips
3) Dover..The State Capital and typically 7-10 Ubers working all the time... not great
4) The beach towns ... very active from May-September especially on the weekends.

I do very well at the beach. Dover is just a terrible spot. I worked Firefly and it was very disappointing. Wilmington and Newark is over an hour out and I have not heard any good things accept Newark is quite busy on the weekends.

A T

Delaware has 4 areas to drive:
1) Wilmington/New Castle..small city and no major airport. You have the train station and the minor league ballpark.
2) Newark..College town and you will get a lot of short trips
3) Dover..The State Capital and typically 7-10 Ubers working all the time... not great
4) The beach towns ... very active from May-September especially on the weekends.

I do very well at the beach. Dover is just a terrible spot. I worked Firefly and it was very disappointing. Wilmington and Newark is over an hour out and I have not heard any good things accept Newark is quite busy on the weekends.
Joe

Have you had any luck around the concord mall or christiana mall areas?

ItsVern

Joe

Have you had any luck around the concord mall or christiana mall areas?
Hey I havery driven in this area a few times I catch a rider or two going out New Castle or to Newark but usually end up driving closers to Philly for fares.