Any drivers who got kicked off the platform get an email to start driving again?

Old Smokey

I cut driving down to 1 trip a month. What are they up to now? I also started a thread FUBER SAYS YOU ARE THE BOSS? Are they looking at numbers as usual? Are they trying to dig into LYFT'S driver base?

Old Smokey

For pinging himself
More I think about it this could have something to do with the lawsuit settlement. Judge probably told them that you can't fire/deactivate independent contractors. I get at least four emails a week trying to get me to turn on the application and take a fare. FUBER is not doing this because they want to, THEY WANT TO SETTLE THE LAWSUIT AND NOT GO TO TRIAL!!!! They must be back in negotiations again because NOTHING HAS LEAKED OUT ABOUT THE HEARING 15 July.

mandreyka

Lyft is getting stronger and they are freaking out. I made more money on Lyft plus today than I did on uber XL

I run 2 phones and will take a plus ping all day over a base fare XL ping. Why? because Lyft takes less and Lyft pings are generally longer runs, why I don't know but they are.

Now when uber is surging I turn Lyft off because the prime time is a joke, but uber has killed most of the surge so it's a moot point