Any drivers in Mountain view, CA?

Hey, guys! I'm a driver in Lodi, CA and I'm considering using Uber as a rider to get to Shoreline Ampitheatre on Friday. Are drivers able to get in and out of there any easier? Is it even worth doing? Hoping to avoid the awful parking traffic just to get IN. Thanks!

Cableguynoe

I went to a concert there a few weeks ago. Once we hit traffic my wife and I hopped out of our Uber and walked. I recommend doing this. You'll see the masses of people walking. Just follow them.

Oh and if you're in the lawn, make sure you rent a chair

SteveA21

I got a ride that took me to that area a couple of weeks ago, so I picked up other rides, including one that took me to the amphitheater. As an Uber driver, they made it really easy for me to drop off my passengers. There was a separate lane to do so - the only one that was moving. I dropped off my passengers in the designated spot, which they were quite happy with, and it was really easy for me to get out of there after dropping them off.

UberXking

Hey, guys! I'm a driver in Lodi, CA and I'm considering using Uber as a rider to get to Shoreline Ampitheatre on Friday. Are drivers able to get in and out of there any easier? Is it even worth doing? Hoping to avoid the awful parking traffic just to get IN. Thanks!

In four years my largest fare is from Shoreline. 50 minutes to Blackhawk at 4.5X. Over $300 to drive about 1/2 way to Lodi. I'd drive there and grab a fare out to pay for the evening.