• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Any car wash in eastlondon?

Nazmul

Hi can anyone recommend me any car wash in east London that provides recipes stamps for Uber.

*i have been rejected by Uber servel time for claiming customer mass cleaning because the car wash didn't have stamps.
Thanks

Harold Shand

Make receipts yourself habibi
Great idea. Risk being deactivated, losing your living, and being left unemployed, with car finance to pay for, unable to pay your bills, all over the price of a car wash. All it takes is one phone call to check if the receipt is genuine. Another great piece of advice by the forum genius. You just cant obey the rules can you. Its why you drive for uber.

Nazmul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great idea. Risk being deactivated, losing your living, and being left unemployed, with car finance to pay for, unable to pay your bills, all over the price of a car wash. All it takes is one phone call to check if the receipt is genuine. Another great piece of advice by the forum genius. You just cant obey the rules can you. Its why you drive for uber.
True seems like this brothers got brainwashed by Uber.
Post automatically merged:

There’s one high road seven kings. Near McDonald’s. They give receipts.
Too far mate anyone jazakallah

why not

I hear tell of a few black cab drivers doing a bit of car washing on the side, in competition with the local school kids, cheap job but you have to keep an eye on them.

Volkswaber

Not if the carwash is imaginary and situated in some forgotten back street situated somewhere in London. Also you can put your house phone number and answer the phone call confirming that is valid...hahahahaha...By the way forget what I just said, better to find a proper car wash and save money from buying a printer to print receipt...lol! :biggrin: :roflmao:

Harold Shand

Not if the carwash is imaginary and situated in some forgotten back street situated somewhere in London. Also you can put your house phone number and answer the phone call confirming that is valid...hahahahaha...By the way forget what I just said, better to find a proper car wash and save money from buying a printer to print receipt...lol! :biggrin: :roflmao:
All to save a tenner on a car wash. Reminds me of that thick politician Fiona Onasanya who lost a 70k job and ended up inside for fraud over a three point speeding fine. Mugs.

babasanfur

The only problem is the car is usually dirtier after they wash it.

That place is useless.

Place on Quaker St is probably better but not sure if they give a receipt.

The place inside Lakeside Shopping Centre give receipts.
Exactly like any American thing

Shane Sheikh

The only problem is the car is usually dirtier after they wash it.

That place is useless.

Place on Quaker St is probably better but not sure if they give a receipt.

The place inside Lakeside Shopping Centre give receipts.
I agree. I would avoid American car wash. Used it once. Never seen so many swirl marks on my car the next day. Had to get it professionally polished.

a2zint

We are not short of skills, we have what it takes to survive even without Uber. We are not thick unlike black cabbies and our only achievement in life are much more than learning few roads and landmarks.

Harold Shand

We are not short of skills, we have what it takes to survive even without Uber. We are not thick unlike black cabbies and our only achievement in life are much more than learning few roads and landmarks.
Sorry. Thats a bit like saying you flip burgers in Maccy D's but you are as good as Michel Roux. Or I play for Redbridge and Dagenham but Im as good as Pele. If you had achieved great things you wouldnt be driving for the crappiest company on the planet for the crappiest rates. But its ok, you carry on pretending thats not true and you are ultra talented.

Salaah

Bow tesco, off the a12 has a car wash and they give receipt which uber accepts as I've used it as reference before