Any body not getting trip requests the past two days

It's been about 24 hours and I still have not gotten trip request it is never been this bad something has to be up anybody else experiencing this problem

Chisox1125

It's been about 24 hours and I still have not gotten trip request it is never been this bad something has to be up anybody else experiencing this problem
No issues for me. Sucks that the heat maps don't exist on the driver app or SURGE MAPS for that matter though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No issues for me. Sucks that the heat maps don't exist on the driver app or SURGE MAPS for that matter though.
I don't know what's going on I've been in two hot spots all the way through a 2.8 surge and nothing for hours one trip over 24 hours is insane

Florida Arsenal

I've been slammed the last two nights between 5pm and 9pm. I can't even stop to go to the bathroom or go to mcdonalds drive thru! Carrolwood, S Tampa, downtown Tampa and downtown St Pete.

Chisox1125

I've been slammed the last two nights between 5pm and 9pm. I can't even stop to go to the bathroom or go to mcdonalds drive thru! Carrolwood, S Tampa, downtown Tampa and downtown St Pete.
Had a nice little round trip type run at about 9 tonight then it died, starting to pick up again, 53 bucks so far since 730 which did result in having to go back to my house cause I left with out my debit card but all in all its all good.

Had a nice little round trip type run at about 9 tonight then it died, starting to pick up again, 53 bucks so far since 730 which did result in having to go back to my house cause I left with out my debit card but all in all its all good.
Finally got a trip went back to the house accidentally left the app on and got a ping I'm rich @@@@@es netted 4.03 ship it

Either where you were sitting sucks or your app was having an issue, best bet delete the app and reload to see if that helps.
Can't imagine it's the location I may be wrong it was just Independence Day it could be slow here who the hell knows but I deleted it and reinstalled it lets see what happens thanks chisox talk at ya later