• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Any "actual" NJ drivers left in Bergen county?

ARIV005

Since recently giving back a lease, I've had to use Uber once in a while and I keep getting drivers from NY that drive like the zombies from The Walking Dead.... As an ex driver, I don't want to break their balls, but DAMN, some of them didn't even know the Uber app links to Waze and google maps.
This may sound wrong to some but NY drivers ruined the earnings potential and surge in Bergen/Hudson counties and NJ officials need to stop their ability to do pickups in the Garden State, just like Jersey drivers can't pickup in NYC....

turbovator

Since recently giving back a lease, I've had to use Uber once in a while and I keep getting drivers from NY that drive like the zombies from The Walking Dead.... As an ex driver, I don't want to break their balls, but DAMN, some of them didn't even know the Uber app links to Waze and google maps.
This may sound wrong to some but NY drivers ruined the earnings potential and surge in Bergen/Hudson counties and NJ officials need to stop their ability to do pickups in the Garden State, just like Jersey drivers can't pickup in NYC....
It's just the end result product of the new Uber "Scraping the bottom of the barrel" driver pool recruitment campaign.