• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Any active Quad City drivers on Uber?

EricKiddoo

Hello folks. I literally just received my Uber iPhone...even though I didn't ask for it or apply for it or anything. Don't know why. Anyway, I was curious if there were any active Quad City drivers on here. Was wanting to see how it is going and if this is really worth my spare time. Thanks in advance.

As
Hello folks. I literally just received my Uber iPhone...even though I didn't ask for it or apply for it or anything. Don't know why. Anyway, I was curious if there were any active Quad City drivers on here. Was wanting to see how it is going and if this is really worth my spare time. Thanks in advance.
of December 22nd there are a lot. Did you happen to go to the Holiday Inn Rock Island to meet the ONE Uber person?

krytenTX

Maybe you will get lucky and get a tourist that wants you to take them to Walcott to see the Worlds Largest Truck Stop, or better yet, picking up the drunks in Durant during the Polka Fest.

itsablackmarket

Uber is going to charge you $15 a week for the phone. Send it back. It was no mistake. Without slaves Uber doesn't make money.

Hey Eric...you were at the airport, right? We met a few weeks ago. Hope you are doing well.