Ants vs Non Ants

iheartuber

Well-Known Member
We all know we're being Fubered, that's a given.

But if you drive for Uber you are either an Ant or a Non Ant.

An Ant is defined as someone who bought the lies Uber tells and started doing this to get that "Life Changing money" and is really bad at math. An ant will drive for base rate and will take every poo and crap ride. An ant has no honey holes. An ant makes less than minimum wage

A Non ant is someone who has figured out a way to make decent to ok (or really good) money doing this regardless of all the shackles Uber puts on us.

The question is: what % of drivers are ants vs Non ants?

My rough guess: 97% ant, 3% Non ant.

Anyone else care to guess?
 

Adieu

Well-Known Member
96% quit leaving 4% after a year


Maybe 1 in 10 of year+ drivers...



So, ~0.4% = 1 in 250
 

LoveBC

Well-Known Member
Simple go to the pen and count how many drivers are sitting staring at their phones waiting for that ping to marina del rey with their Lyft amps lit up. There's your ants. Then count the guys sleeping and standing around in circles, there's your nonants
 

Adieu

Well-Known Member
Simple go to the pen and count how many drivers are sitting staring at their phones waiting for that ping to marina del rey with their Lyft amps lit up. There's your ants. Then count the guys sleeping and standing around in circles, there's your nonants

Uhm you do realize most vets refuse to enter pen these days????
 
Top