Ants Everywhere.

Logger

I don't think I've ever seen so many ants out and about. I have to think extra hard about where I want to be.

K-pax

Pretty slow? Grrrrrr. I think xchange leasing closing down probably had a huge uptick in people signing up before they lose the chance.

SKuber

I don't think I've ever seen so many ants out and about. I have to think extra hard about where I want to be.
Ya sometimes it's better to couch uber and wait for them to dissipate. Got a couple long runs and a unicorn this week from the couch... even tho I live in the boonieberrys.

Peter Vann

Too bad. I didn't drive today. Friday was actually decent - got an airport ride at end of the evening by using one of my DF's. not a bad day.

K-pax

Wasn't that bad. Not my best Saturday on record, but actually pretty decent.

Logger

Yeah, it picked up in the evening. It was just during the day, everywhere I went, I was surrounded by ants.

Skinny1

Read what it says under this line of text. I have been saying the same thing for years.

I recently had time open up since my youngest if off to full time school now....experimented even wtith cherry picking and not driving far to pax.

There is no money in day driving.... maybe lunch $$ that's it.

I've lucked out a few times and grabbed nice fares from 9am-10 but that's all she wrote.

This man has told us time and time again.... !

heynow321

i dunno. i've had decent airport runs at 2-3 pm if you hang around major employers (assuming you want those rides).

mark_mark

Saturday was good but I had to work all day. My dad always said, “if you an’t making money, you losing money”

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Read what it says under this line of text. I have been saying the same thing for years.
Yep I was thinking perhaps Saturday was going to have to be an evening shift as well like the week days, unless there was an event. I usually start at 4 or 5 pm on Saturdays because I don't stay out too late. ( Throws off my sleep schedule too much for school) but since I only worked Friday and Saturday this week, I went out at 11:30 am. Bad mistake. Construction EVERYWHERE!!! I spent most the day stuck in traffic jams on hwy 405, I-5, Aurora Ave, Greenwood Ave, Meridian.........

Unless it's Pride Weekend or the equivalent of it, I'm going back to my Saturday 4 to 5 pm start time.

DexNex

i dunno. i've had decent airport runs at 2-3 pm if you hang around major employers (assuming you want those rides).
Not arguing that. But all of us experienced drivers know that driving last night was a much better play then driving yesterday day.

Evening concerts at Key, Safeco, Wamu, Tacoma Dome, Marymoor, Paramount, Moore, McCaw Hall, Benaroya, ShowBox x2. Of course yesterday was slow during the day.