Anti-Uber stickers getting popular in taxis

Uber Steve LV

I guess they really due hate us, I have a few others on my dash cam I've caught too. Also had a taxi slow and tell me to "go &%[email protected] myself" while I was at the airport this evening

View attachment 33355 View attachment 33356 View attachment 33357
Impossible, they don't speak English. Plus they have those because we are hurting there business that they had free and clear all these years. I would put a no taxi sticker on my car, but I don't care enough.

RockinEZ

Come on CABBIES!!! What are those LED TV's on top of your roof is for? Run this video über and über again :biggrin:

I don't disagree with anything in this video, except all the number are 18 months old, or more.

The person doing the presentation will not have an acting career, that is for sure.

ABC123DEF

I agree that TNC should be about 25-30% the price of a taxi...but definitely NOT 1/3 the cost. TK is not only trying to put taxis and Lyft out of business...but he's also killing his own brand and cutting his own drivers off at the knees in the process. In addition to the money being lost by drivers due to the hours, vehicle wear and tear, and mental/physical exhaustion, the platform is getting more and more dangerous to even turn the key as a driver...especially at night. A TERRIBLE businessman he is.

Last edited:

RockinEZ

I agree that TNC should be about 25-30% the price of a taxi...but definitely NOT 1/3 the cost. TK is not only trying to put taxis and Lyft out of business...but he's also killing his own brand and his own drivers off at the knees in the process. A TERRIBLE businessman he is.
The cost thing is true.

TK is not a terrible business man. Check his personal wealth.
Today TK is worth 6 billion U.S. dollars.

You don't make 6 billion dollars if you are bad at business.

ABC123DEF

Good for him. It can all be gone in an instant, EZ. Personal wealth isn't the only measure of success...especially if it all goes down in flames from all this upcoming lawsuits. OK...he's a successful businessman...if you consider everything he does is built on deceit, trickery, arrogance, doublespeak, conning, and shenanigans. You're not taking a cent of wealth with you when you leave this earth.

zanememjade

I agree that TNC should be about 25-30% the price of a taxi...but definitely NOT 1/3 the cost. TK is not only trying to put taxis and Lyft out of business...but he's also killing his own brand and cutting his own drivers off at the knees in the process. In addition to the money being lost by drivers due to the hours, vehicle wear and tear, and mental/physical exhaustion, the platform is getting more and more dangerous to even turn the key as a driver...especially at night. A TERRIBLE businessman he is.
Right on my man. I have a no uber sticker on my bumper too and I drive for uber. How funny is that

zanememjade

The cost thing is true.

TK is not a terrible business man. Check his personal wealth.
Today TK is worth 6 billion U.S. dollars.

You don't make 6 billion dollars if you are bad at business.
I think what he means is shady business man. Smart business man he is. Stealing from the hands that feeds him is a smart business man. How else will all these CEO make any money if they don't steal from their own. It's been done for centuries. Start from the Romans

ABC123DEF

I think he's only smart on the app/tech side of it. The business end could be a lot better if he had some older experienced people in upper management to to rely on for advice. The smartest people always surround themselves with people who know just as much...if not more...than themselves. Just my opinion.

RockinEZ

I think what he means is shady business man. Smart business man he is. Stealing from the hands that feeds him is a smart business man. How else will all these CEO make any money if they don't steal from their own. It's been done for centuries. Start from the Romans
You are assuming that Uber was meant to be a long term business.

TK doesn't work like that. Check his history.
He does short term high value businesses that utilize software to share other people's property.

Uber is the closest to being legal.
Red Swoosh is now legal, but not owned by TK.

His first movie streaming business went bankrupt when the inevitable lawsuits started coming in from the studios that actually owned the movies.

He is a smash and grab man worth 6 billion.

zanememjade

You are assuming that Uber was meant to be a long term business.

TK doesn't work like that. Check his history.
He does short term high value businesses that utilize software to share other people's property.

Uber is the closest to being legal.
Red Swoosh is now legal, but not owned by TK.

His first movie streaming business went bankrupt when the inevitable lawsuits started coming in from the studios that actually owned the movies.

He is a smash and grab man worth 6 billion.
I understand. Maybe he is like a vampire. Start a business and suck all the bloods from people like us then bailout and start something new.

ABC123DEF

Too bad he uses his smash and grab philosophy to literally hit hard-working people in the teeth. I have no respect for him as either a businessman or a human being. He'll never have to worry about paying his bills unlike some of the rest of us out here who were lured in by his shadiness. I hope enjoys his "empire".

zanememjade

Too bad he uses his smash and grab philosophy to literally hit hard-working people in the teeth. I have no respect for him as either a businessman or a human being. He'll never have to worry about paying his bills unlike some of the rest of us out here who were lured in by his shadiness. I hope enjoys his "empire".
Well TK must eat good and all that good food he eats will give him cancer then karma took its place