Anti Taxi Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

UbOn

Who is interested in buying an "Anti Taxi" car sticker?
Will have the "U" logo, Uber, Lyft, or Lyft mustache.
Stickers will be 5.9 by 4.13.
Will like to get an inquire before sending out an order.

UberDude2

Not interested but that reminds me of this dirt bag taxi driver I was listening to at the MGM TNC pick up area today.
There was a guy waiting for his Uber when the taxi driver told him he could take the guy to the airport. The guy said no thanks his car was almost there. The taxi driver says, "you could be on your way to the airport already. Oh well, have fun waiting" what a POS that taxi driver is.

Last edited:

mweiss10

Not me but that reminds me of this dirt bag taxi driver I was listening to at the MGM TNC pick up area today.
There was a guy waiting for his Uber when the taxi driver told him he could take the guy to the airport. The guy said no thanks his car was almost there. The taxi driver says, "you could be on your way to the airport already. Oh well, have fun waiting" what a POS.
I use to feel bad for the taxi drivers but they drive horribly and hate us so screw them

TomInVegas

They give disinformation at the LAS airport too to tourists looking for TNC pickup outside departure. They send them on wild goose chases or feign location ignorance. Scumbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.