• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ant Pool

UBAntKing

Capture+_2018-12-21-16-01-26.png

Back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.... POOL.

9 in a row. Too bad 1 hour off from that stupid streak bonus. Otherwise wouldve been nice.

Uncle-not-Ant

Without the surge, that 1.5 hour Pool trip from hell would have paid around $30 :eek:
I had three separate riders on a pool I accidentally accepted...it was miserable. I try to always avoid Pool/Shared, but occasionally I get tricked...think they know when I'm distracted in traffic and they shoot me s Pool nearby.

Shakey Jake

I either pass on pool/shared or I take a pool and turn off no more rides (never take a Lyft shared because you have no control over them). If it is a short ride I will take others for my quest. If it is a long ride I keep no more rides on. For example, if I got the ride above from Koreatown to Santa Monica I keep it off and cruise down the 10 for some quick money. Otherwise uber will route you through surface streets and a 20 minute ride turns out to be 90 minutes.

Aerodrifting

View attachment 284331
Back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.... POOL.

9 in a row. Too bad 1 hour off from that stupid streak bonus. Otherwise wouldve been nice.
It's still garbage.

Originally it would have been from SM to downtown via 10 with no traffic that takes 25 minutes and pays about $30, Instead you drove 75 minutes more for $19, All on crappy surface street killing your brake, suspension and wasting more gas. You also killed the surge & robbing rides from your fellow drivers in those areas which could have net you another ride for $19 that doesn't require 75 minutes of driving.

But hey I can't argue with ant logic.

UBAntKing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's still garbage.

Originally it would have been from SM to downtown via 10 with no traffic that takes 25 minutes and pays about $30, Instead you drove 75 minutes more for $19, All on crappy surface street killing your brake, suspension and wasting more gas. You also killed the surge & robbing rides from your fellow drivers in those areas which could have net you another ride for $19 that doesn't require 75 minutes of driving.

But hey I can't argue with ant logic.
I agree with you 100%! It is garbage, but what can I do, am broke and near homeless...anting is the way out.