Uber Drivers Forum banner

Another VIP Occurrence/Incident!!!!LOL

955 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Uber Is The Devil 
#1 ·
Last week I picked up VIP rider from the Atlantic Station. She was visiting from Miami and you can tell she was RICH lady in her late 50’s. Well, she had 3 other companion girls with her sitting in the back seat and this VIP Rich Lady sat up front with me but did not care to put on her seat belt so her fasten seatbelt alarm was going off crazy for few minutes. Remember, I drive a Toyota Corolla car so it rings and rings until you’re buckled up. Finally, I asked her kindly, “Please put on your seatbelt”. So, soon as I asked her to do that, her female companion sitting behind me who was acting like macho man, masculine type female. (If you know what I mean) I think she did not like me telling her Rich Girl Friend to buckle up so she farted out loud, yes emitted gas into my car. You can tell by the sound of it that she forced the gas out. So, as soon as she did that, I opened entire windows of my car to let the air out. All the girls started laughing so hard and they asked “what are you doing?” I said, “I want the other cars to know that someone just farted in my car.” But, anyways, it was hilarious!! Did they leave a tip? Of course NOT!! The ride was measly $4.00 USD to Marriott Marquis Atlanta. BTW, she had 4.72 ratings.

#3 ·
Last week I picked up VIP rider from the Atlantic Station. She was visiting from Miami and you can tell she was RICH lady in her late 50's. Well, she had 3 other companion girls with her sitting in the back seat and this VIP Rich Lady sat up front with me but did not care to put on her seat belt so her fasten seatbelt alarm was going off crazy for few minutes. Remember, I drive a Toyota Corolla car so it rings and rings until you're buckled up. Finally, I asked her kindly, "Please put on your seatbelt". So, soon as I asked her to do that, her female companion sitting behind me who was acting like macho man, masculine type female. (If you know what I mean) I think she did not like me telling her Rich Girl Friend to buckle up so she farted out loud, yes emitted gas into my car. You can tell by the sound of it that she forced the gas out. So, as soon as she did that, I opened entire windows of my car to let the air out. All the girls started laughing so hard and they asked "what are you doing?" I said, "I want the other cars to know that someone just farted in my car." But, anyways, it was hilarious!! Did they leave a tip? Of course NOT!! The ride was measly $4.00 USD to Marriott Marquis Atlanta. BTW, she had 4.72 ratings.
Gutter Trash. Them VIP's can be worse than a 4.5

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.