Another Uber Set-up

KnowFear415

Uber is once again trying to set-up the ants for failure. They are having rider pick-up locations at designated muni bus stop zones. I've been having to use my "problem with pick-up route" cancellation button a lot lately. Uber has a very strong desire for us ants to loose $275 for a bus stop ticket to sfmta. These are not nice people.

Attachments

uber87j

NEVER stop in any bus stop, not even for one second. It’s not worth it. Find another spot, call them, make them walk, or cancel the ride.
Even if no ones around, just assume someone or a camera is watching.
Post automatically merged:

Another thing, Uber should pay the ticket if they are directing drivers to bus stops.

BeansnRice

More psychology at play here by Uber.

They’re using FOMO to induce a sense of loss in the the bus riders at the bus stop!

When they see a person they thought might be waiting with them suddenly get in a private car they will be feeling like perhaps they should be ina private car too!

Ha ha... crazy Uber.

Oh....what about safety and potential driver fines? So what.

KnowFear415

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
More psychology at play here by Uber.

They’re using FOMO to induce a sense of loss in the the bus riders at the bus stop!

When they see a person they thought might be waiting with them suddenly get in a private car they will be feeling like perhaps they should be ina private car too!

Ha ha... crazy Uber.

Oh....what about safety and potential driver fines? So what.
Very insightful, I never thought of that. Uber is so smart with these subliminal mind games that I'm actually scared because they're always one step ahead of me. I would surely order myself an uber if I was at a bus stop waiting and saw all these private chauffeurs pull up for a comparable price to bus fare.

BeansnRice

Very insightful, I never thought of that. Uber is so smart with these subliminal mind games that I'm actually scared because they're always one step ahead of me. I would surely order myself an uber if I was at a bus stop waiting and saw all these private chauffeurs pull up for a comparable price to bus fare.
Yup ...and then the next time you might be more inclined to spend the extra .75 cents to get the private car!

Jt709394

There's many many times happened. Even today this morning. They send me to pick up a girl at Caltrain on 4st. In front of those red zone. There's no making any sense why the hell I taking this risk for few dollars. I'm here to make money. Not lose money.

KnowFear415

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's many many times happened. Even today this morning. They send me to pick up a girl at Caltrain on 4st. In front of those red zone. There's no making any sense why the hell I taking this risk for few dollars. I'm here to make money. Not lose money.
Yes they usually just try to trick us by the address but now they just straight forward about it, "Muni Bus Stop". At least there's no guessing now, we have a valid excuse to cancel without penalty because it's an illegal pick-up.

ACACIA

You can low rate the driver because he did not stop/drop off you exactly where he wanted. Bus riders are the stupidest entitle riders who can loosely complaint uber drivers while they cannot express a word to the bus drivers. I always accept the request and text them saying to use common sense requesting their ride. I know I will be in trouble with uber soon because they may screen shot what I sarcasticly said to them. I hate riders who requested the ride and texted you I am I'm coming down or something like that. If you are not ready then do not request your ride.
Post automatically merged:

You can low rate the driver because he did not stop/drop off you exactly where he wanted. Bus riders are the stupidest entitle riders who can loosely complaint uber drivers while they cannot express a word to the bus drivers. I always accept the request and text them saying to use common sense requesting their ride. I know I will be in trouble with uber soon because they may screen shot what I sarcasticly said to them. I hate riders who requested the ride and texted you I am I'm coming down or something like that. If you are not ready then do not request your ride.
I do not remember one single pick up/drop off at bus stop. I have been cancelling those rides even uber gave me hard time cancel the rides back then. Four years with more than 10,000 trips, never got a ticket from SFMTA.

Last edited:

The Christian driver

Uber is once again trying to set-up the ants for failure. They are having rider pick-up locations at designated muni bus stop zones. I've been having to use my "problem with pick-up route" cancellation button a lot lately. Uber has a very strong desire for us ants to loose $275 for a bus stop ticket to sfmta. These are not nice people.
Have you noticed at caltrain the right lane and left are all bus lane starting at the front of taxi line all the way to next light before 3rd st

Red Leader

Have you noticed at caltrain the right lane and left are all bus lane starting at the front of taxi line all the way to next light before 3rd st
there is a white pick up and drop off zone on the wesr side of the captain station. clearly.marked. only stop o that location. they can walk to you. never drop off on the north face of caltrain.