Another sunny day;-)

MikiG

Will at least getting alot of pings today weird sum afternoons after slow n sum are just busy.....

Ubertimes

Most drivers do not understand
The control they have over surge pricing.
Most stay on 24/7 how can it surge with 50 driver per intersection?
Please stay offline and wait
Have Balls, wait at least 2.5 then jump on
When if falls down to 1.5 drop off again till it resurgence at 2.5
Repeat as Needed

CheesyMike

Most drivers do not understand
Repeat as Needed
Hell I'd be happy for them to stay offline for at least a 1.4X. (The rate at which its profitable to drive)
Meat puppets will be driving at a loss as long as uber tells that that they're making money.

DAG

I'm QUOTE="Ubertimes, post: 1296327, member: 54715"]Most drivers do not understand
Repeat as Needed[/QUOTE]
I'm barely averaging two surge fares per week. Lasting surges are rare and riders are savvy enough to wait them out. Guess that makes me a meat puppet. I simply have had bad luck with surges. I sat in a wide surge zone for 22 minutes once and did NOT get a ping. I have been sitting in surge zones and got ping'ed to pick up outside the zone. I don't depend on surges.

Chisox1125

I'm barely averaging two surge fares per week. Lasting surges are rare and riders are savvy enough to wait them out. Guess that makes me a meat puppet. I simply have had bad luck with surges. I sat in a wide surge zone for 22 minutes once and did NOT get a ping. I have been sitting in surge zones and got ping'ed to pick up outside the zone. I don't depend on surges.[/QUOTE]
Don't feel bad you ain't the only one. Was sitting in a 1.4 last night (guy was 5 min away) turn the car on he cancels. Drops to 1.2 get the ping from the same guy he cancels again. Surge dies ping from once again the same guy and he cancels again. It's the nerves of people, being in the right place at the right time and at times pure dumb luck. On another note the whole "log off to create the surge". Saw it jump to 2.7 the other night, yet maybe saw one driver get a ping. Manipulate the surge all you want if no one needs a ride it won't mean jack.