Another Saturday night

Ad nauseam

Kinda looks okay guys.......
Screenshot_20170923-191516.jpg

Ditka'sSweaterVest

Lots of people out but North Shore Select has been dead. I think Evanston to Lake Forest should pop for awhile in 30m or so. Prolly same with the city. What's going on in Northbrook? Has been showing a decent surge off and on all night.

There goes Evanston/Wilmette and the City. Both North Shore and city should have a strong couple hours and whatever the hell is going on in Northbrook/Glenview is jumping. Plus some concerts ending at Allstate and Tinley? Should blow.

Vladko

Lake Forest 4,7x and the map shows absolutely no traffic there...any ideas what is going on there?

pizza guy

Total B.S.. Uber tracks us everywhere we go. I decided to check out the app and the surges are all centered on where my other job took me.

Vladko

Exmoor is in Highland...i'm in Arlington now,it was surging 2,7 for like 10 mins. Went online just for fun. Not a single ping.

It is probably the naval base. Cadets farewell party or smth of the kind.

Ditka'sSweaterVest

I hear ya. Centered on Lake Bluff, but I was pulling out of Exmoor and not enough drivers...

I think they will be all but out by the time you made it from Arlington...city best bet if you go out...or Evanston to city.

That's my intel. I'm out. Two more DFs and would have been epic. Uber Strong. Good luck.

Vladko

I'm not trying to chase the surge. I drove 4 hours after chilling on the Evanston beach during the day. 4 hours,6 trips,110 bucks. Enough for me. Arlington is surging again. But no pings still)))

Herself

Nice on the map exactly, enough if u pick up somebody down town going west it will take you 30 min to get to one exit wtf and than half of them closed

Zap

To my surprise, last night was one of the best nights I've had since... since... well, for a long time.

I even had a ring-side seat (with pax in the back) to a knock-down, dragged-out, kick-a$$ street-fight near Urban Outfitters around 1:30 AM that brought Milwaukee Ave to a complete stand-still (6 corners). :mad: Some drivers even exited their vehicles to join in. Ripped cloths, blood, welted eyes, missing hair - the works. Started with 2 guys then quickly grew to a mob. Johnny Law was nowhere to be seen. Was over in about 10 minutes - but 10 minutes of high energy action. :biggrin:

Last edited: