Another Rideshare driver without trade dress...

mikewithebike

This one with New York plates picking up in front of Chili's (in the fire lane no less) on Route 17 Northbound in East Rutherford, New Jersey. And if your comment is "how did you know it was a Rideshare driver?" Forget it,
Screenshot_2017-09-22-14-34-17.png
I was two feet away from her car and saw slide "start trip..."

jerseyboys

I bet she is saying " why is that fat ugly guy taking my picture?"

Then she posts a photo of you taking her photo with the title Pervert. Post it online in her FB group. Then says "don't you dare say he is not a pervert".

Would make a good episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Don't you think?

freeFromUber

This one with New York plates picking up in front of Chili's (in the fire lane no less) on Route 17 Northbound in East Rutherford, New Jersey. And if your comment is "how did you know it was a Rideshare driver?" Forget it, View attachment 160674 I was two feet away from her car and saw slide "start trip..."
You were standing in the fire lane waiting for a car with ny plates to drive by?

Lightning1181

View attachment 160767
I'm hoping for a pic of the Great Pumpkin. Maybe he'll spot that. I have proof of no trade dress in my driveway lol.
I prefer to fly under the radar as well. If I were to get pulled over I have 3 laminated trade dress signs in my drivers door pocket that I can easily throw up in the dashboard. I die laughing at the tools and fools that proudly advertise the fact that they are willing to work for coolie wages. Me, I'm not proud but then again my gf enjoys the gifts that Goober affords her.

LEO2112

I bet she is saying " why is that fat ugly guy taking my picture?"

Then she posts a photo of you taking her photo with the title Pervert. Post it online in her FB group. Then says "don't you dare say he is not a pervert".

Would make a good episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Don't you think?

Best damn post I've read on here in quite some time lol :p

Jcewr17

I did a drop at C today. No trade dress and the pox pressed a nice crisp 20 in my hand for a tip on a $55 ride.
Your nice and crispy 20 dollar bill does not have anything to do with trade dress whatsoever. You just made that guy's day with your service.

Rayn10

This one with New York plates picking up in front of Chili's (in the fire lane no less) on Route 17 Northbound in East Rutherford, New Jersey. And if your comment is "how did you know it was a Rideshare driver?" Forget it, View attachment 160674 I was two feet away from her car and saw slide "start trip..."
Call the trade dress police. It's only a matter of time before she gets caught for this viscous crime.

I like seeing the lyft Amp, because then I scream out my window, "Go offline you idiot! You are killing Primetime!!!!"

You would think that after 250 rides in order to get an Amp, they would have a clue on how Primetime works. No, still brainless

Lightning1181

Your nice and crispy 20 dollar bill does not have anything to do with trade dress whatsoever. You just made that guy's day with your service.
How very astute of you, you get an A+ in reading comprehension. I threw the $20 in the story because 90% of my airport rides end in NO Tip, but this pox was from Michigan so apparently the people from there actually appreciate the drivers they get paired with. Unlike the Jersey pox who think we are below the everyday peons.

Ardery

I have 324 Lyft rides. I'll never put the amp in my car. I won't go to the hub to pick it up. if they mail it to me, I'm trashing it. it's an embarrassment. my windshield sticker is good enough.

Dude stop being a snitch and mind your business. The fact that you actually took the time to snap a pic, save it on your phone, come online, think about something slick to say thus your corny quote, post the picture (license plate and all) shows how much of a scumbag you are. It is HIS car and its HIS business if he decides to put Uber logos on HIS car. Oh and please remove that picture from your avatar!! Total contradiction!!

Now this is what you could have done instead... Go donate 10 bucks to Puerto Rico and 10 bucks for Mexico. there you go, time well spent....

Last edited by a moderator:

Caspita

Ewr = trade dress on (don't wanna deal with bs)
Everywhere else = no free advertising on my car
This is what I do too just in case one of those cops feeling like giving a ticket to someone for no reason other than a trade dress lol!.. I keep it handy and stick it to the windshield a few mins before getting into the airport then remove it once heading to the exit. Also do it for venues like Metlife only because helpers usually see your trade dress and point you in the right direction without having to roll down the window asking stupid questions lol!.. they're already busy directing traffic so just make it easier for them to recognize you.

ToughTommy

If this is the same Mike from route 36 bike shop. Lightning has it right . Berating his customers is his personality and of of course he's going to call out someone who isn't abiding. He comes on here to say he's not giving any rides anymore so do us all a favor and go post on horse crap board

newell138

trade dress is embarrassing. Dont use them and I laugh at these idiots who proudly display it. I saw one guy with a 3 foot banner on the back of his car in Wildwood once. No thanks, I keep them in my door pocket just in case but so far have had no use to pull them out.

Being an uber driver is embarrassing enough, no need to advertise

LEO2112

trade dress is embarrassing. Dont use them and I laugh at these idiots who proudly display it. I saw one guy with a 3 foot banner on the back of his car in Wildwood once. No thanks, I keep them in my door pocket just in case but so far have had no use to pull them out.

Being an uber driver is embarrassing enough, no need to advertise

Now this guy gets it. :wink: