• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Another reckless bicyclist damaging cars....

Frankyfiggs

It is irrelevant whether the biker has or has not the right to scratch the car that is blocking the bicycle lane. Cars already have what, 4-5 driving lanes plus two parking lanes, and that a-hole still felt entitled to block the bicycle lane? Well f him and his effing pos. By blocking the cycle lane he pushes the cyclists into traffic, endangering their lives, thus I feel zero empathy about the scratch on his car. If he tried to pull that with me, he'd end up with a broken side mirror and possibly a broken jaw.
Ok tough guy. That banana seat got you feeling spry

peteyvavs

It is irrelevant whether the biker has or has not the right to scratch the car that is blocking the bicycle lane. Cars already have what, 4-5 driving lanes plus two parking lanes, and that a-hole still felt entitled to block the bicycle lane? Well f him and his effing pos. By blocking the cycle lane he pushes the cyclists into traffic, endangering their lives, thus I feel zero empathy about the scratch on his car. If he tried to pull that with me, he'd end up with a broken side mirror and possibly a broken jaw.
I’m a cyclist and agree that many other cyclists think that they’re privileged on the road, all too often cyclists don’t follow the rules of the road. I’ve seen cyclists do really stupid things on the road and expect cars to accommodate their stupidity, they don’t think 🤔 that if a crash occurred they’ll always lose.
Here in Florida cyclist learn very fast that if they violate the same rules as drivers they get the citation or funeral.

Brokeman

I've seen way too many cyclists blast red lights and stop signs like if they can't crash and hurt pedestrians or run into through traffic. Bike people on this forum how the @@@@ do you explain that behavior? If you're on the road you follow the rules of the road (like not leaving the scene of the accident until cops sort it out). If it were a car that scratched that suv and tried to run they'd be charged with a crime, but you guys think it's ok to damage property that can cost 1000's to fix because maybe somecar was on a bike lane which that very car helps maintain (taxes on gas, traffic infractions,registrations,inspections and all $ that goes through the dmv and dot fund road infrastructure ie bike lanes). Bikes to my knowledge contribute NOTHING to road repairs.

Suism

Who acts tough on an Internet forum? 😂😂😂😂

Solokb

STOP LYING
That is sad truth my man!
Post automatically merged:

Most of these cyclists life is so miserable, once they die with natural death or in accident, no one claims their corpse and they go directly to Potters Field in Halts Islands to decay for centuries.Because no one needs them and no one will spent on their funeral.

Last edited:

peteyvavs

That is sad truth my man!
Post automatically merged:

Most of these cyclists life is so miserable, once they die with natural death or in accident, no one claims their corpse and they go directly to Potters Field in Halts Islands to decay for centuries.Because no one needs them and no one will spent on their funeral.
I said stop lying because he tried to make it an immigrant issue. Most cyclists that don’t follow the rules of the road are millennials which are predominantly white spoiled brats.

Mad Scorpion

I'm convinced most of these bikers have brain damage. Had to curse on out this morning in Brooklyn. @@@@@@@@@@ is almost in the middle of the crosswalk facing the opposite direction to the one way street while I'm trying to turn. Oblivious to everything smh.

peteyvavs

I'm convinced most of these bikers have brain damage. Had to curse on out this morning in Brooklyn. @@@@@@@@@@ is almost in the middle of the crosswalk facing the opposite direction to the one way street while I'm trying to turn. Oblivious to everything smh.
Brain dead is the official medical terminology.

Vladimir Putin

I suspect you might be a white, racist, bike riding bro or just a snowflake. Anyway... Get off of our forum!