Another reason I love Lyft....TIPS and comments

ItookurRider

Lyft tipping is awesome. Lyft comments are even better. When I pick up Lyft Pax, I am not stressed out about my rating or my car because with Lyft all a rider can choose is a car or a SUV. Nothing more. My rating is 4.97 after 148 rides. I am still trying to figure out Uber riders. My rating with Uber is 4.83 after 200 rides. It seems like my rating drops when I drove I night or pick up Pax at a crowded event.
Rider comments 12_1.JPG Rider comments.JPG Rider feedback.JPG

tco

yeah...why is it so hard for Uber to add the TIP option at the end of a ride? It doesn't hurt Uber at all.
I was told by another Uber Driver that the reason they can't add tipping is because there is some lawsuit in California that the driver sued Uber. And if they add the tipping part then it would make them guilty of something regarding the lawsuit so till the lawsuit is over then who knows what may happen. But that was what I've heard...don't know if it's a fact or not!!

sldallas

With Lyft I have the same really high rating while on uber like a 4.8 makes no sense. All I can say is that Lyft pax are 100 times better in my opinion.

nighthawk398

Lyft tipping is awesome. Lyft comments are even better. When I pick up Lyft Pax, I am not stressed out about my rating or my car because with Lyft all a rider can choose is a car or a SUV. Nothing more. My rating is 4.97 after 148 rides. I am still trying to figure out Uber riders. My rating with Uber is 4.83 after 200 rides. It seems like my rating drops when I drove I night or pick up Pax at a crowded event.
View attachment 19386 View attachment 19387 View attachment 19388

Nice comments, so you are beautiful huh?

Bulls23

My daily goal is $50. Noticed that with Lyft I can hit it two times faster and with less driving. As a result, for the first time since I started driving both in August, Lyft got 16 rides this week and Uber got 1 (at 2.1 surge mzfkrs!!!).
On my example I can see why Uber is so desperate to get on board more drivers by doubling bonuses..

KMANDERSON

View attachment 19386 View attachment 19387 View attachment 19388
I prefer lyft to they just don't have the demand like uber does on my five day uber deactivation I found that out real quick.Lyft good if you run it as the same time with uber.

ItookurRider

My daily goal is $50. Noticed that with Lyft I can hit it two times faster and with less driving. As a result, for the first time since I started driving both in August, Lyft got 16 rides this week and Uber got 1 (at 2.1 surge mzfkrs!!!).
On my example I can see why Uber is so desperate to get on board more drivers by doubling bonuses..
I had more drives with Lyft on Thursday than with Uber. I had a Lyft surge pick up at the airport on Wednesday.

andaas

What confuses me is since uber has a no tipping option how in the is uber eats in bussiness. why would any driver drive for them

That makes me wonder more about UberEATS... I recall that it pays $14/hour, is that $14/hour still subject to Uber's 20%/25% commission? If so that is only $11.20/$10.50 an hour, lol.

KMANDERSON

That makes me wonder more about UberEATS... I recall that it pays $14/hour, is that $14/hour still subject to Uber's 20%/25% commission? If so that is only $11.20/$10.50 an hour, lol.
I really don't know how you can make money on food delivery without tips