Another Phantom Football Game

pvtandrewmalone

The actual game kicks off at 7:30PM.

They did this 2 weeks ago in Princeton ...advertise the wrong time for a football game.

I am wondering is this deliberate or just a dyslexic junior intern who can't read a football schedule?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170930-124814.png
    Screenshot_20170930-124814.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 72

EyeseeYou612

They did this 2 weeks ago in Princeton ...advertise the wrong time for a football game.

I am wondering is this deliberate or just a dyslexic junior intern who can't read a football schedule?

RU definitely has a football game. If that’s what you’re questioning. However pre-gaming and tailgating starts about now. So it would make sense to send folks there early. But yeah probably just admin error.

Rayn10

Do you have any intention on working this??? I'm going to guess you aren't. But thank you so much for being the uber hero to clarify this for the world to read. Thanks so much pal

And if you will be working it, let me know where your mini van is parked, flooded with stickers so I can come say hi

Last edited by a moderator:

Moondance

Hopefully the ants see it on the app n go. There is a game today just not at that time. I'll be there. I got a 4.2x to Rumson last year. Just stay offline till it hits 3.0x

Rayn10

Hopefully the ants see it on the app n go. There is a game today just not at that time. I'll be there. I got a 4.2x to Rumson last year. Just stay offline till it hits 3.0x
"Last year" hahahahaha. Wow. Nice ride.... last year.

How did you do at the Washington game? That was THIS year btw. Lemme guess. A 4.7X to Washington state

Rayn10

There looks to be about 150 people in the stands at the Princeton football game. It took me about twenty minutes to find the eleven sports network on tv but wow. Where should I park to pick these riders up? I could probably just drive right onto the field right?

LUberUpLyft

You mean posting on this site doesn't help everyone?? I thought we all make more money by being so helpful

Are you going to the game? If you pick up after the game, the best way to get in is to go all the way down Easton and make a right on Landing lane. That'll take you right to the entrance. If you're on the other side, take River Road all the way to the stadium. There's my little advice, peace!!

Rayn10

Are you going to the game? If you pick up after the game, the best way to get in is to go all the way down Easton and make a right on Landing lane. That'll take you right to the entrance. If you're on the other side, take River Road all the way to the stadium. There's my little advice, peace!!
Oh ok cool. Yea. I'll head there after the Princeton game lets out

UberwhoIaM

They do that for all games and concerts for people who Want to meet friends who are tailgating they do it for all the events around me. They want you in the area early for drop off and pickups

Moondance

"Last year" hahahahaha. Wow. Nice ride.... last year.

How did you do at the Washington game? That was THIS year btw. Lemme guess. A 4.7X to Washington state

This will be the 1st game for me this year. I check social media for tailgating attendance and inside once game starts.

Jeff1205

There looks to be about 150 people in the stands at the Princeton football game. It took me about twenty minutes to find the eleven sports network on tv but wow. Where should I park to pick these riders up? I could probably just drive right onto the field right?
Lol...yeah Princeton always has a big turnout!

Moondance

Yeah. Good luck at the princeton game. Haha

RU tailgate looks good. Not sure how many will actually go to the game. I wont decide till later

Last edited:

pvtandrewmalone

Come to the Princeton night game tonight! Ohio State is playing 2 Jersey games in one day. Rutgers in the afternoon, Princeton in the evening. OSU is 50 point favorite in both games.

The evening battle of Ohio State vs. Princeton will be lit the headlights of Uber cars, whose drivers will be paid $0.11 a minute for idling their cars throughout the game. The inaugural Uber-Krispy Kreme Governor's Bowl, sponsored by Uber, Krispy Kreme Donuts, and Governor Christopher J Christie. The crowd will huuuuuuge! Short ETAs there...I have to be honest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170930-181708.png
    Screenshot_20170930-181708.png
    36 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

freeFromUber

It’s deliberate...don’t second guess yourself.