Another liabiltiy for UBER? What do you think?

Edman

I broke my rule and picked up UberPOO yesterday. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I accepted and picked up UberPOO 1 after another. So now I have 2 pax in my car. Just dropped one pax and ABOUT to drop off the other pax, so I can RELIEVE myself(Emergency/Mother Nature Calling). However, about 5 minutes before dropping of my last pax. I keep getting request rides, No kidding about 10 requests which I ignored all of them and it was no joke when I say relentless notices coming in. At this point, not only was it annoying but getting DANGEROUS to navigate my way around due pickup notices blocking the view of my final destination address. I almost got into an accident. True reminder of not accepting UBERPOO.

CM30518

You: "Your honor, I had to pee real bad, you know RELIEVE myself, Emergency/Mother Nature Calling. However the vendor I have a contractor status agreement with kept pushing business my way. As a result I want to hold this vendor liable for the vehicle I was operating smashing into a hot dog cart."

Judge: "Ummmm, next case please...."

Edman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You: "Your honor, I had to pee real bad, you know RELIEVE myself, Emergency/Mother Nature Calling. However the vendor I have a contractor status agreement with kept pushing business my way. As a result I want to hold this vendor liable for the vehicle I was operating smashing into a hot dog cart."

Judge: "Ummmm, next case please...."
Now then, do you recommend driving for Uber Select? LoL.

tohunt4me

I broke my rule and picked up UberPOO yesterday. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I accepted and picked up UberPOO 1 after another. So now I have 2 pax in my car. Just dropped one pax and ABOUT to drop off the other pax, so I can RELIEVE myself(Emergency/Mother Nature Calling). However, about 5 minutes before dropping of my last pax. I keep getting request rides, No kidding about 10 requests which I ignored all of them and it was no joke when I say relentless notices coming in. At this point, not only was it annoying but getting DANGEROUS to navigate my way around due pickup notices blocking the view of my final destination address. I almost got into an accident. True reminder of not accepting UBERPOO.

You took 1 so Uber took the lid off and dumped them all on you.

rotagilla

I think you "think" Too much. Just tap on "do not accept any more requests" and you will log off after your current trip.

negeorgia

Really, you can do that?
I have not tried it yet, I did read it did not work on Pool. Those 10 additional requests, did they add automatically or did you get an option to accept them? Did you collect any $1.60 cancel fees from them?