• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Another LA driver sues, claiming unpaid wages

Ububu

If the plaintiff's request for class action status goes through, Uber will start sweating. I hope we can soon join in on this lawsuit! This might get Uber to start treating us fairly.

pasadenauber

That's the response I got last week when I asked them if I could use a rental while my car gets worked the email also stated they might completely block me from driving if I consider doing that

pasadenauber

Wait we can't use rental cars while our cars get repaired ? I thought this was easily done by emailing support and asking them to add it...

here is the email i got from the overloards.. as you can see they can deactivate your account if you use a rental, keep in mind i only was asking on a temporary basis.

So in the meantime if you car gets broken/damage/or needs repairs you basically can eat shit. However they might make expeditions or not..

Attachments

Liquid

Northern Court. I'm looking to see something filed in LA County. I'd like to know who his representation is.