Another driver deactivated...goodbye TODD

k4ever

Lies.

Any normal person would have gotten out of that car, in order to avoid a confrontation. Later they could have cancelled, and deal with Lyft directly. It looks like she wanted to confront the guy by telling that if he wanted her out of his car, he had to cancel. I'm pretty sure she said this to him in a b-itchy way. Now she is trying to play the victim.

Korean Ant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lies.

Any normal person would have gotten out of that car, in order to avoid a confrontation. Later they could have cancelled, and deal with Lyft directly. It looks like she wanted to confront the guy by telling that if he wanted her out of his car, he had to cancel. I'm pretty sure she said this to him in a b-itchy way. Now she is trying to play the victim.
For times like this, we all need a camera in our cars.
Says the guy who ubered for almost 5 years n still doesnt have 1.. ?

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
There has to be more to the story than this. A driver doesn't just get triggered by someone cussing... at least not when it isn't directed at them. According to the article the driver yelled “get the... out.” at the pax. That is a very angry driver. One who obviously isn't all that opposed to swearing. When those words come out of a driver's mouth a pax would be better served to just shut up, get out of the vehicle, and gently but firmly close the door and walk away. I'm not sure how many articles and videos have to be posted out there on the net before pax get it through their heads that out means out. We do this for money. We don't make money throwing pax out of our vehicles. So when we do, it is obvious that the pax crossed a line.

Humphrey

College student ? Just look at her vocabulary ? Imma just gonna get out ? This guy is buggin ? She's obviously an idiot ... And unable to speak proper English.

This is what passes for a college student nowadays ? What high school handed this moron a diploma ?

I would have done the same thing as this driver. But I wouldn't have been nearly as nice. And if Lyft didn't like it they could stick it up their [email protected]@es too.

What a sad commentary on where our country is going now. Producing vermin like her and letting her into a college to boot.

LA_Rides

For times like this, we all need a camera in our cars.
Says the guy who ubered for almost 5 years n still doesnt have 1.. ?
Get cameras and that puts a lid on this chit real quick. To many entitled idiots think that there is no consequences.

These idiots pay less then a dollar a mile. Anything more then the pax keeping there mouth shut or talking respectly will have the ride completed and pax removed from car immediately.

If all drivers were to not put up with this disrespectful BS then pax will know before they step in the car to respect or get thrown out.

The ones I hate picking up are the Kartrashian wannabe’s the White girls who dress up like them and date wannabe rappers that just off a flight from wherever they came from saying they have a jay z party to go to.

Stop with your pipe dreams. I’m only an uBer driver you don’t need to prove to me your a wannabe Kartrashian with a pipe dream rapper.

Plus your humble attitude will get you a long way. There are the rich and ones who try and associate themselves with the rich and try and make it seem they are only the same level.

What do they call them tag alongs.

Korean Ant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Get cameras and that puts a lid on this chit real quick. To many entitled idiots think that there is no consequences.

These idiots pay less then a dollar a mile. Anything more then the pax keeping there mouth shut or talking respectly will have the ride completed and pax removed from car immediately.

If all drivers were to not put up with this disrespectful BS then pax will know before they step in the car to respect or get thrown out.

The ones I hate picking up are the Kartrashian wannabe’s the White girls who dress up like them and date wannabe rappers that just off a flight from wherever they came from saying they have a jay z party to go to.

Stop with your pipe dreams. I’m only an uBer driver you don’t need to prove to me your a wannabe Kartrashian with a pipe dream rapper.

Plus your humble attitude will get you a long way. There are the rich and ones who try and associate themselves with the rich and try and make it seem they are only the same level.

What do they call them tag alongs.
Humble rich people= orders X or POO bcuz they dont have to prove to anyone how rich they r. ?

Aerodrifting

I bet the whole incident goes like this:

Paxhole was late for pick up.
Paxhole thinks the whole world evolves around her while on the phone going full profanity mode.
Driver got annoyed and asked her to tune it down.
Paxhole showed no respect to the driver while escalating the situation.
Driver couldn't take it anymore and cancelled the ride.
Paxhole wouldn't get out of the car while cursing and calling names.
Driver got fed up and removed her from his private property.
Paxhole went all victim mode while crying and moaning on social media.
Driver gets deactivated by Lyft.

I had a similar encounter at the Coliseum with the same demographic, Except I called police to have them removed promptly while recording. @@@@s think they can eat tacos in my 50k car while on a 2.2x ride, ROFL.