• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Another decent Uber video, warning signs were there.....what would u do......

Cold Fusion

Driver is wrapped Too Tight.

His obvious insecurity around girls manifested
into Panic Anxiety
She touched him Then called him Lame causing his self esteem to collapse
Looking for any readily available excuse to Extract
himself from the Humiliation

“Touching his Radio“ was a metaphor.
“You’re touching my radio”. Mommy says that’s a No No.

After the paxs exited it Took him a while to compose himself
be4 explaining his behavior to the camera.
“It’s everyone else’s fault” he Was Incapacitated,
Unable to Operate the vehicle to the final Destination.

I’ve see Salmon in the mouth of a Grizzly have more class

Last edited:

waldowainthrop

Too much talking. If one is that annoyed at people and want them out of one’s car, don’t explain or justify so much. He almost sounded like he was negotiating at the end.

I do respect his intolerance for certain behavior, but his conflict resolution could have been way better even with such disrespectful drunkards. Conflict escalation failure: telling people to “chill out”. There are a lot of things you can do to de-escalate and telling people that you think they are not calm and need to be more calm will never work.

Dekero

Driver is wrapped Too Tight.

His obvious insecurity around girls manifested
into Panic Anxiety
She touched him Then called him Lame causing his self esteem to collapse
Looking for any readily available excuse to Extract
himself from the Humiliation

“Touching his Radio“ was a metaphor.
“You’re touching my radio”. Mommy says that’s a No No.

After the paxs exited it Took him a while to compose himself
be4 explaining his behavior to the camera.
“It’s everyone else’s fault” he Was Incapacitated,
Unable to Operate the vehicle to the final Destination.

I’ve see Salmon in the mouth of a Grizzly have more class
Your level of stupidity officially exceeds my ability to process it... Wow.

I would have put this Bytch out on the curb along with her open container, her weed smoking friend and the c u n t in the back seat could all kick rocks. No one talks to me like that in my car... You want XM Bytch sign up for it, it doesn't come.for .65 a mile, you want Bluetooth buy a damn car... Wow... I cannot believe he took them back..

And as for you... Die.please.

Mkang14

Would she have behaved the same way if the driver was older or a woman 🤔? I don't think so.

She probably prejudged him as partier and assumed he wouldn't mind her being in his space. His reaction completely caught her off guard.

When there are multiple pax and one of them says or does something stupid there's usually someone that says to knock it off you're making her uncomfortable. I dont think young male drivers get the same respect.

Last edited:

gabesdaddee

Your level of stupidity officially exceeds my ability to process it... Wow.

I would have put this Bytch out on the curb along with her open container, her weed smoking friend and the c u n t in the back seat could all kick rocks. No one talks to me like that in my car... You want XM Bytch sign up for it, it doesn't come.for .65 a mile, you want Bluetooth buy a damn car... Wow... I cannot believe he took them back..

And as for you... Die.please.
I put up with one ass...once. The only reason I did was because it was EWR and I didn't want to be booted from going to EWR. He kept shoving his phone in my face telling me he is a "Platinum Member!" I told him that doesn't impress me.

Tampa Bay Hauler

I don't want people smoking dope in my car but they can hear whatever music they want. I have XM which I keep on easy listening. I start the early shift at around 4:30 am trying to catch airport rides. I usually do. Every once in awhile I'll get a ping at the Hard Rock or a strip joint on the way back from the airport. These people are just ending their day,are still fired up and want something besides easy listening. I'll turn it up and let them rock"n"roll. It's usually not more than 20 minutes. Why would I care? Most of the time it is XL with a tip involved. I drop them off,turn it down and move on to my next ping. No video needs to be shown about my non-confrontation.

Cold Fusion

Would she have behaved the same way if the driver was older or a woman 🤔? I don't think so.

She probably prejudged him as partier and assumed he wouldn't mind her being in his space. His reaction completely caught her off guard.

When there are multiple pax and one of them says or does something stupid there's usually someone that says to knock it off you're making her uncomfortable. I dont think young male drivers get the same respect.
EWW...girls have cooties
Get OUT OF MY CAR NOW ‼
Passenger identified and pushed All the driver’s buttons
Don’t allow OTHERS to manipulate your emotions & reactions.
Kick someone out, you’ve allowed a stranger to play u the fool.

What’s your Goal???
Prove to everyone “my car my rules” Bull Shit while Looking the mental case
or
⭐ ⭐ 💵 MAKE MONEY 💵⭐ ⭐

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

That was quite a video. That woman was like a real life forum troll. The guy took the bait pretty hard. Did he not realize she was likely spoiling for him to assault her?
People will go to lengths
for a $million in uber settlement dollars 💵

The 0nly careers
after Uber deactivation

Last edited:

mrpjfresh

The Jersey girl stereotype is alive and well, I see. Agree that the driver wasn't the best at conflict deescalation as that wasn't even that bad. I've dealt with and handled worse. I could give a crap what some drink thinks or says I look like. Some drivers sure have a short fuse!

Most millennials aren't used to direct, in person conflict and this is another example. I did find it funny though that it was the girls who took it the hardest and unleashed the insults while the weed smoking dudes were like whatever. Guess those ladies aren't used to being rejected.

Mkang14

I think she was acting in a way she thought was fine in that situation. Guys tend to put up with a lot from attractive girls. I dont think she ever thought he was going to say "personal space". Because normally they don't.

If I put myself in that situation as the driver I would have nervous giggled at the girl. I would speak up however when I saw the guy vaping in the back. That's where my kids sit. I would say "can you please not smoke in the car." But I also have a very non threatening demeanor. I really cant imagine them getting mad over that 🤷‍♀️.

I have loud family and friends😂. Specifically my best friend Cathy. Very alpha and with that I become the beta. Because the last thing you need is 2 alpha females trying to decide where to vacation, eat, what hotel, etc. As a result we have a girls trip with no drama.

As much as I didn't like my "dont speak up" way of handling pax in the past, the more threads and stories I read I believe that's the best way to handle it. I'm not too proud to deescalate.