Another Attack

OtherUbersdo

I always tell the Pool or Shared rides I do take that the drivers have to undergo a background check . The passengers do not . You don't know who is getting in the car if you use these services . Of course the reality is that I am never going to actually pick up another passenger unless it is a significant surge .

Uber burn in hell

I always tell the Pool or Shared rides I do take that the drivers have to undergo a background check . The passengers do not . You don't know who is getting in the car if you use these services . Of course the reality is that I am never going to actually pick up another passenger unless it is a significant surge .
Bro, it’s ridiculous have you seen the names that pop up??? I had a ping that said “ the divine one” obviously I had to decline, let Jesus get picked up by a working ?. I also pick up a guy at EWR who had a email address as his name... something at @gmail.com.

OtherUbersdo

Bro, it’s ridiculous have you seen the names that pop up??? I had a ping that said “ the divine one” obviously I had to decline, let Jesus get picked up by a working ?. I also pick up a guy at EWR who had a email address as his name... something at @gmail.com.
If it fits in with my strategy I will pick up anyone from anywhere unless ,on LYFT , they have a gun in their photo . My acceptance rate has got to be sub 10% and probably sub 5% so I am not picking up many people but name , geography and passenger rating do not play onto my decision making .

FastEddieAC

I've always been extremely annoyed and angered by the city of Newark NJ and the surrounding area. Whether or not I was operating a tractor-trailer, NJ Transit Bus, or a Rideshare vehicle. That city is cursed with a bad attitude that in my opinion, has no equal in all of the western hemisphere of this planet. I have no clue how the good people can live and work there with any kind of peace. I would rather work Anywhere Else. I pray for everyone.

OtherUbersdo

I've always been extremely annoyed and angered by the city of Newark NJ and the surrounding area. Whether or not I was operating a tractor-trailer, NJ Transit Bus, or a Rideshare vehicle. That city is cursed with a bad attitude that in my opinion, has no equal in all of the western hemisphere of this planet. I have no clue how the good people can live and work there with any kind of peace. I would rather work Anywhere Else. I pray for everyone.
Try Hoboken .

UberPete1911

Lolol.. request come along and the guys name is "mony". Yeah, I'll pass on that one. :smiles:

DoubleDee

I don't think that it's fair to paint our minority passengers who live in cities like Newark, Camden and Rahway with a broad brush.

Sure ... the crime rates are higher with these particular folks. But many of them are descendants of slaves. And this is very traumatizing. I think this is the reason why they commit crimes like robbing Uber drivers.

It's our duty to respect the people of these poorer communities and to drive them safely to their destination.

eclipse3256

I don't think that it's fair to paint our minority passengers who live in cities like Newark, Camden and Rahway with a broad brush.

Sure ... the crime rates are higher with these particular folks. But many of them are descendants of slaves. And this is very traumatizing. I think this is the reason why they commit crimes like robbing Uber drivers.

It's our duty to respect the people of these poorer communities and to drive them safely to their destination.
You must be smoking the same thing the pool customers are.

Uber burn in hell

I'll see your Newark, Hoboken and Irvington and raise you with Camden.
Oh yeahhhhh @UberPete1911 - ISIS is recruiting for their rideshare program, it saves $ to have jihadists drop off at their bombing destination rather then leave t
Lolol.. request come along and the guys name is "mony". Yeah, I'll pass on that one. :smiles:
???
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeahhhhh @UberPete1911 -

???

Last edited: