Another $400 day 8 hours so much surge

Uberdancer

IMG_0865.JPG

See. It's all because of the tough talkin' mucho macho super stupor Uber drivin' migrant taxi cab drivers from Sacramento Stockton Davis the East Bay, the North Bay, the Peninsula, and the South Bay ... who have migrated to the ride sharing platforms and formed a taxi cab company within the ride sharing platforms to game the system... and everybody has to suffer

Blue Poodle

Oh my god, I read that last message as if Dennis had posted it and was wtf, Dennis is playing with fonts now?! Whew.

Adaptation is an interesting word for Uber Dancer to use. Not because it was an actual word and not a video clip, but it's also interesting when considering mutation and heredity.

Uberdancer

bro
brō/
noun
informal
noun: bro; plural noun: bros
  1. 1.
    short for brother.
    "his baby bro"
    • Brother (used before a first name when referring in writing to a member of a religious order of men).
      symbol: Bro.; adjective: Bro.
      "Bro. Felix"
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    a male friend (often used as a form of address).
    "they'd never choose a girl over their bros"
    • a young man, especially one who socializes primarily with his male peers and enjoys lively, unintellectual pursuits.
      "shirtless bros with plaid shorts throwing frisbees"

bronkdog

What's up with the 9$ you collected ?
I collected heart ache. Most stiff me. They don't care.travis started this. That's app tipping after grossing over 500. After hitting 5 star option they can chose to tip but they don't.

Last edited:

emmhope

I collected heart ache. Most stiff me. They don't care.travis started this. That's app tipping after grossing over 500. After hitting 5 star option they can chose to tip but they don't.

Weird that they put it that way,may be a tax thing