• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Annoying Pop Up

Kawiz03

Anyone else get a notification on their android phone everytime you close the Uber app letting you know Uber is running its sooo freaking annoying anyway of during it off without turning off push notifications for rides

New2This

Anyone else get a notification on their android phone everytime you close the Uber app letting you know Uber is running its sooo freaking annoying anyway of during it off without turning off push notifications for rides
You mean this? I recently upgraded to Note 8. Figured it was just that.

Screenshot_20180525-222314_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

New2This

Yeah that crap upgraded to gs9+ I think I fixed it going to notifications
You still getting pings? It's annoying as fornicate when I click Maps, that popup comes up then have to wait until it stops to input an address

Bluecrab

I just googled to check out your app, NoSurge. Looks like it's designed to show Pax where to drop a Pin to avoid requesting a ride in a surge zone. I can see that App could also be useful for a driver. How do you like it?

New2This

I just googled to check out your app, NoSurge. Looks like it's designed to show Pax where to drop a Pin to avoid requesting a ride in a surge zone. I can see that App could also be useful for a driver. How do you like it?
I thought I showed you that at a Meetup. It and the one above it, Mustache Managed, are great for sniffing out Surge/PT.

Guys, everything in Android is customizable, and u dont need itunes to sync with pc for every simple task . Just go to Settings -> Apps -> Uber Driver -> Notifications -> Leave it on but turn off the App icon badges, generic and you are good to go

Kawiz03

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You still getting pings? It's annoying as fornicate when I click Maps, that popup comes up then have to wait until it stops to input an address
Yeah but then again the city is dead memorial day weekend so go figure

Blunt power