Angry!!

Moulay

Here I that I explained in my previous email, I just make the vehicle capability, and here I am without unemployment cover, without mutual, without paid holidays etc etc ...
And as it was so my nickname 4th boss as 95% of them do not declare their employees or 10 hours per week maximum. since the first day I worked at Uber, I never received a single paycheck. Some believe that one benefits from employment center and we take extra uber income.
Do you think that 41 years and father of 3 children, youth cited put people like me and others in absolute poverty. The only means of communication that we have with them is WhatsApp?
And now the new trend, that do a lot of capability is to rent vehicles to their drivers barely reported .. 70 € per driver and 12 and the pair takes over with for most of the time the copy the license (and yes a license for several vehicles) etc., and all this in illegality (hand hired to work).
How Uber can close my eyes to these issues? I have no pretensions, I never have to run out of my experience with you roll with a bottle of water and sweets Neither have nevertheless, kept a respectable score and satisfactory relationship with my clients.
It's unbearable to live with ca, ahead of the home of my children for a holiday that fell in the water. What sadness at not being able to express my feelings in a senior Uber !! What sadness at not being able to dream my children on the beach .. what a shame that another idiot like me picked the vehicle just now to understand that he will live the same certainly galley!
By reading this message, you ask yourself a question, why I do not put my account? The answer is simple, I have a small inscription on my locker number 2 which allows me to practice as a boss in this area. I also put my record Prefecture last December unanswered.
In the end is a long list of grievances with the capability of thugs, I enclose in terms of this mail a copy paste of a WhatsApp message from my former boss for car rental drivers ..
Thank you for reading, I beg you to believe the assurances of my highest consideration ..
MOULAY SIBARAngry

Moulay

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Moulay Sibari
July 6 6:36 p.m. PDT

For me uber, it's over !! The work pleases me, but the capability is killing the industry will undergo an unprecedented failure in the coming months .. No paid vacations, no health insurance, they charge us breakages vehicle, people do anything Anyway .. where taxis have buried their profession in decades, the VTC do in a few months !! And what arrogance of your CEO, no comment !! Sickening society where one lives Regards

Another Uber Driver

I suspect a language barrier. Perhaps if Original Poster went to the Montreal Boards and posted this in French he might receive more responses, or, at least, some helpful responses?

Funny, though, most of the posts on that Board are in English. When I lived in Montreal, I did not have too much use for English, but that was some time back. The Quebec City Board is mostly in French, but that Board has not had a post to it in some time.

ChortlingCrison

I suspect a language barrier. Perhaps if Original Poster went to the Montreal Boards and posted this in French he might receive more responses, or, at least, some helpful responses?

Funny, though, most of the posts on that Board are in English. When I lived in Montreal, I did not have too much use for English, but that was some time back. The Quebec City Board is mostly in French, but that Board has not had a post to it in some time.
Wow, I didn't know the tweety bird spoke french. As far as the OP is concerned, I think he made it pretty clear how he feels about uber, (punctuations or not)

Another Uber Driver

Wow, I didn't know the tweety bird spoke french.
T'en sais asteure.

"Je me crois d'avoir vu minou! Franchement! Franchement j'ai vu minou!"

I suspect that most of us did get out of it that no Owe-rigg-uh-null Poster don't like no Uber none too good. I will type for myself and state that I am curious as to what Uber did to him.