Angry passenger, be careful

Spider-Man

Had it been the other way around for self defend or cause a pax doesn't want to leave the car he would of been deactivated. Just isn't right

Ubbs

Uber is unveiling a new feature that will notify you when a driver claims your behavior was not acceptable. “Do they get to rate you before you rate them?” Matt Lauer wants to know.

If you rate a PAX low they will now know it immediately. So if you give a PAX less then 5 stars, expect to get 1 star rating in return. Uber screws the drivers again.

SWLVUber

Uber is unveiling a new feature that will notify you when a driver claims your behavior was not acceptable. “Do they get to rate you before you rate them?” Matt Lauer wants to know.

If you rate a PAX low they will now know it immediately. So if you give a PAX less then 5 stars, expect to get 1 star rating in return. Uber screws the drivers again.

Has happened to me in front of my eyes....Wish I could go back and explain to those customers that I can burn off a 1 star rating as a driver much faster than they can as a rider due to the volume of rides i give. I have quit worrying about those kinds of folks.

VegasR

Sucks that the passenger had to use his own taser. What if he didn't have one?

Looking forward to the new feature where an electrode is installed in our seat and passengers can simply use the app to zap us when we step out of line.

SWLVUber

What did you give them? 4 or 3 stars? Why did you rate them down?

1 star for requesting pool when traveling less than 1 mile. I do it to all these short pool rides where it is very unlikely to get another rider added.

PrestonT

Yes, rectal electrodes :eek:

Another empty 180 day promise by Uber!

1 star for requesting pool when traveling less than 1 mile. I do it to all these short pool rides where it is very unlikely to get another rider added.

Have you lost your mind? I'll take pool rides less than one mile all day long. Line them up for me, at $3.97 a pop for 5 minutes work.

LV-NightRider

Have you lost your mind? I'll take pool rides less than one mile all day long. Line them up for me, at $3.97 a pop for 5 minutes work.
Agreed! If they would tell us with the ping how long the trip is on both pool and line, I will take the short ones all day. Pickup must be very close or on my current route. Ratings be damned until they approach de-activate levels, then no pool or line until avg is above 4.8 again.

VegasR

Also, very low chance of another rider being added = good.

Though, when I accept pool there will be no chance of another rider being added.

SWLVUber

Guess I would rather make more than $8 per hour....but hey what do I know.

PrestonT

Then you are highly math challenged. a 1 mile X will get you 3.75. A 1 mile Pool will get you 3.97. three 1 mile X in an hour will get you 11.25. three 1 mile Pool in an hour will get you 11.91.

Pools over minimum fare are where you lose. Picking up extra passengers gives you a lot more work for very little more pay even after this crumb Uber is throwing at us now. But hey what do I know.

LV-NightRider

Bizarre math. If you only take one pool for $4 and 5 minutes, are you going offline for the rest of the hour? Look at short pool rides as gap fillers. Again, if they would only tell us with the ping, we could make this work reliably.

SWLVUber

Then you are highly math challenged. a 1 mile X will get you 3.75. A 1 mile Pool will get you 3.97. three 1 mile X in an hour will get you 11.25. three 1 mile Pool in an hour will get you 11.91.

Pools over minimum fare are where you lose. Picking up extra passengers gives you a lot more work for very little more pay even after this crumb Uber is throwing at us now. But hey what do I know.

OK so 11.91 per hour IF you can get 3 rides per hour in this saturated market. I'll leave you as many 3.97 rides as I can.