Angriest Pax I ever saw........Anybody had anything even close to this?

Steven Ambrose

Lyft Rider loses it when driver refuses to wait for 15 min ........

I am not prone to violence, but people like this make me that way. An individual like this thinks they are the only person on the planet and that only her time matters. Well, Princess, it doesn't. There are other riders who are ready to go when the driver shows up. They are either waiting outside or walking outside as the driver shows up.

waldowainthrop

Some people here have reported getting physically attacked, so sadly it does get even worse than this. I haven’t seen it but it’s more common than it should be.

I wish this kind of behavior could get a passenger kicked off the rideshare platform. This is bad enough to get someone banned from many bars or shops.

WNYuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh man, that was brutal to watch. Driver handled it very well. I would have got out much sooner to get a cop or called 911 in my car in front of her. She was vicious and extremely abusive. No one should have to put up with that and she should definitely be BANNED from Lyft.
14 F Bombs and 2 of them were Mother effers, I'm not sure if I could handle this situation.

tohunt4me

Some people here have reported getting physically attacked, so sadly it does get even worse than this. I haven’t seen it but it’s more common than it should be.

I wish this kind of behavior could get a passenger kicked off the rideshare platform. This is bad enough to get someone banned from many bars or shops.
kick off passenger " X".

Tommorrow he will be " Y".

Rideshare does not Properly Doccument Passengers !

You need I.D. to ride a Greyhound bus.

WindyCityAnt

Never start the trip until putting the car in gear. If he asked her to leave and she didnt....

Thats a whole other issue! Then it becomes criminal!

Pax has no leg to stand on with UL against you at that point.

[email protected]

Never start the trip until putting the car in gear. If he asked her to leave and she didnt....

Thats a whole other issue! Then it becomes criminal!

Pax has no leg to stand on with UL against you at that point.
Maybe I interpreted this wrong, but I actually thought they were already AT the stop when she said she'd be like 15 minutes. I may not have turned on my sounds early enough...🤣

MiamiKid

The Gift of Fish

Legalizeit0

I got a ping at the local hospital at 6am for a 17 minute ride. I pull up and wait for several minutes and just as it is time to cancel, I get a text saying, "I am getting discharged at 10am, please come back then. I refuse to pay you for being here early."

Well, despite refusing to pay, I still collected the fee and moved on. I actually felt bad because the customer obviously had no idea how RS works. Any similar experiences?

[email protected]

I got a ping at the local hospital at 6am for a 17 minute ride. I pull up and wait for several minutes and just as it is time to cancel, I get a text saying, "I am getting discharged at 10am, please come back then. I refuse to pay you for being here early."

Well, despite refusing to pay, I still collected the fee and moved on. I actually felt bad because the customer obviously had no idea how RS works. Any similar experiences?
OMG - they obviously did not understand, but if they are an adult (which they need to be), they need to take responsibility for understanding life. I've never had a pax tell me to come back later...I'd probably assume they were messing with me to try to avoid a cancellation fee knowing full well that I'd make the same assumption as you and just feel bad and not charge them because I'd think they were old or something. Nope...they could take it up with Uber if they legit didn't get it and Uber might reverse the fee for them, but I'd still get paid. 🧐