• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

And That Will Be One Star for Johanna

Beur

I get a pin from, we'll call her Johanna, she's at one of the local eateries. I hop in the übermobile and am outside the restaurant before she say OMG. I text that I'm here, to which I get the reply be out in 1-min.

One minute inches toward five and as I'm readying to pull away from the curb at 4-minutes she and her valley girl friend appear and hop in the backseat. She's currently getting a 3-star from me.

During the ride she asks why I have little blue dog bowls in my seat back pockets, it's so considerate of me to think of the animals. When I tell her what they really are, she tells the story of valley girl puking in an über in Seattle last month, ok sister now you'll be receiving 2-stars for this lovely story.

Oh no you didn't just slam my door, welcome to the 1-star Sally club. Have a nice day!

The only good thing about the trip is it brought right back to my couch.

UberXTampa

what's wrong with a 4.7? aren't we getting a bit too picky?
I drive the line at 4.7 and rarely see anyone lower.

Most 4.6s or lower riders disappeared. They sometimes resurface as lyft riders. Sometimes they open new accounts. I see very few people with ratings less than 4.7.

ReviTULize

I just picked up a 4.1 and it was one of the best rides I had in a long time + a $20 cash tip and 3.3x surge
I had a 4.2 once. Older distinguished couple, very nice. My guess is some a$$hole driver rated their 1st ride a one because they messed up the location or weren't ready immediately.

doyousensehumor

I dont see why you knock on pax for you providing customer service. Do you knock a star off for if they ask to change radio station? What about if they request you turn down the a/c?
If they ask you to Do something unsafe, illegal, or damage something-- and they get mad if you don't, thats a good 1 star. If they are mad when you do your job right, and take it out on you, thats a good 1 star. Upset to you about surge 1star.

ANTenna2015

OP, that sounds like a standard ride. You only waited 4 minutes, had normal conversation with the pax, and she closed the door louder than you liked and she probably didn't mean to. What more could you have asked for?

TimFromMA

Start at 5 stars.

-1 for no tip
-1 for exhaling your last cigarette drag in my car
-1 if you stink
-1 if you talk down to me
-1 if you call complaining about how long its taking for me to get there. Every hear of traffic?
-1 if you slam my doors
-1 for a minimum fare ride
-1 if you ask me to go thorugh a drive thru
-1 if you eat in my car
etc

ARIV005

Start at 5 stars.

-1 for no tip
-1 for exhaling your last cigarette drag in my car
-1 if you stink
-1 if you talk down to me
-1 if you call complaining about how long its taking for me to get there. Every hear of traffic?
-1 if you slam my doors
-1 for a minimum fare ride
-1 if you ask me to go thorugh a drive thru
-1 if you eat in my car
etc
That sounds about right.