And now for something completely different!

KD_LA

Author
So admit it, you watch A&E's Storage Wars! Who's your favorite character? And why?

Mine is Barry. He's an interesting person, lacks the silly drama most of the others have.

Agent Sleep

So admit it, you watch A&E's Storage Wars! Who's your favorite character? And why?

Mine is Barry. He's an interesting person, lacks the silly drama most of the others have.
Mine is Mary Padian. Haven't seen the show for a long time. She made something nice out of nothing one ep.

KD_LA

Author
Pawn Shop is a bit more my speed... or Arrested Development!
You mean Pawn Stars? Yes that has its charm too and I like it also, I like watching the items they come across and learning about their history.
I was disappointed at the shop itself when I went there on a "seen on TV" tour.

Mine is Mary Padian. Haven't seen the show for a long time. She made something nice out of nothing one ep.
Not to mention she's the cutest one! Well, she and her former cohort Jenny from Texas.

adrep1984

Seen Barry at Langers one day. Also saw Cory from pawn stars at Nobu back when I had real employment and could afford that sort of thing.

tohunt4me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-11-06-53-52.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-06-53-52.png
    81 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2017-09-11-06-55-27.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-06-55-27.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2017-09-11-07-00-14.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-07-00-14.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 15