And I found my pants!

dmess33

Picked up a girl on Martha's Vineyard at 4 am. She couldn't go to sleep because she hooked up with her boyfriend in some alley and left her stuff there. We drove around to different alleys with skunks everywhere. No luck in the first few. We drove around a little more and she said this looks familiar. She runs up the road and comes back with all of her stuff and was happy because she even found her pants. How the hell did she get back to the hotel without her pants in the first place?

tohunt4me

Picked up a girl on Martha's Vineyard at 4 am. She couldn't go to sleep because she hooked up with her boyfriend in some alley and left her stuff there. We drove around to different alleys with skunks everywhere. No luck in the first few. We drove around a little more and she said this looks familiar. She runs up the road and comes back with all of her stuff and was happy because she even found her pants. How the hell did she get back to the hotel without her pants in the first place?
Luckily,there wasn't a group waiting in the alley to car jack you.

wk1102

..............................no-ot on the Vinya'd. ......................just wouldn't happen.............................

Did you happen to have a credit card on you, though?
If i remember correctly, part of the night is a bit fuzzy, i had to write a check. I had a check book in my car, my wallet was in the car too but i am pretty sure i wrote a check.

My pants got washed away with the tide. It was the marriot oceanside, the room was like 200 and we checked in around 3am. We were both soaking wet, i had an open bottle of champagne and a partial 12 pack of Michelob Light. The carton was wet and i kept dropping bottles of beer. Looking back I'm a bit surprised they let us check in.

Ugh... I quit drinking for good not too long after that.