And here we go

afrojoe824

And so comes the price reduction for Select..

Now we'll get even more entitled Pax for uberX saying "Wow! I got a Mercedez for $5! and Now I got this Honda Accord"...

Reminds me of a couple of weeks when my Pool rider said "I can't believe Uber! they're so greedy! They raised the prices again!"

I said "Actually, they lowered it from $1.25 to $1.10 to now .85cs a mile for UberPool.

She said "before, I only got charged $5 going the same distance"

I had to hold everything in and use all my might to kindly tell her that the $5 uberPool was a promotion to introduce the platform to people when it first rolled out..

See Uber!? this is the scenario this creates when you guys keep giving these ridiculous discounts! Instead of paying the driver what's right, you cater to the cheap passengers! they're not loyal. They only ride because it's free. the moment it goes to regular price, it's the drivers again paying the price by getting b****y pax giving you 1 stars

mandreyka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And so comes the price reduction for Select..

Now we'll get even more entitled Pax for uberX saying "Wow! I got a Mercedez for $5! and Now I got this Honda Accord"...

Reminds me of a couple of weeks when my Pool rider said "I can't believe Uber! they're so greedy! They raised the prices again!"

I said "Actually, they lowered it from $1.25 to $1.10 to now .85cs a mile for UberPool.

She said "before, I only got charged $5 going the same distance"

I had to hold everything in and use all my might to kindly tell her that the $5 uberPool was a promotion to introduce the platform to people when it first rolled out..

See Uber!? this is the scenario this creates when you guys keep giving these ridiculous discounts! Instead of paying the driver what's right, you cater to the cheap passengers! they're not loyal. They only ride because it's free. the moment it goes to regular price, it's the drivers again paying the price by getting b****y pax giving you 1 stars
Yep, uber is responding to Lyft be reducing rates to the pax only for now but like you said they use both and go with the " deal of the day"

Lyft will respond with either more discounts to the pax or just lowering it to $ 1.85 with a $2 base. Overstaturated platform, glad I'm not driving it much now

second2noone

it's a race to the bottom...

more confirmation that we will be receiving low ratings for not driving a bmw, mercedes, or tesla, etc. brace yourself for the 1*s.

same as we expect nice and grateful pax, but we don't get any of them. so they get rated accordingly.

yucklyftline

Didn't even take a full week for Uber to respond to Premier.

Thanks for nothing Lyft.

Hopefully the merger with Carrie falls through. Black/Suv will be next