And GEICO is .... outta here

_Tron_

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Put yourself in Geico’s position.
How many RS drivers do u suspect Lie to them daily?

They’re running a For Profit business not a charity
I love it when a new member gives an insight as to their I.Q.

I was the one who brought up RS. Not them.

Are you there yet?

AdAstra

I love it when a new member gives an insight as to their I.Q.
I was the one who brought up RS. Not them.
.Are you there yet?
Where I am is a Geico policy holder in good standing
While you’ll 4ever be on the outside looking in.

And all’s well in the world 🌎

Daisey77

Where I am is a Geico policy holder in good standing
While you’ll 4ever be on the outside looking in.

And all’s well in the world 🌎
And as soon as you have your first incident, you'll you'll become part of that outside world, looking in. Don't get too comfy with them

AdAstra

And as soon as you have your first incident, you'll you'll become part of that outside world, looking in. Don't get too comfy with them
Had the first and still on the inside, @Lazey77
Geico & USAA treat former & current military men & women well.
Slackers get the boot 🥾

Last edited:

Daisey77

Had the first and still on the inside, @Lazey77
Geico & USAA treat former & current military men & women well.
Slackers get the boot 🥾
I wouldn't know. After losing everything when I was hit by their at fault insured driver, I'd never give them a second opportunity to prove how disgusting of a company they really are. However, the gentleman and hit me found out when he was dropped after the very first incident he'd ever had with them in more than 20 years

TBone

Geico's website was horrible for me. Could only make a payment and that was it...under their commercial policy site. Then one night I made a payment 5 days early or something and the website got hung up when submitting payment. It didn't show up right away but the next morning the payment was pending. Then a week or two later I received a cancellation notice. Called in and they admitted they could see the payment and had to send it to accounting. A week or two later, they cancelled my insurance for nonpayment. I call in and "accounting" had done nothing. They reinstated the policy but at renewal time they wanted to raise my rate from $105 to $155 a month.
Called progressive and now pay under $95 for rideshare policy and their website is pretty good.

Daisey77

Geico's website was horrible for me.
That was another thing. My adjuster kept demanding documents. yet their system to upload the documents was only compatible with their internal system. Unless you had that one format to be able to upload, you could not upload documents. They refused to give me an email address, citing company policy. Then they'd flag my claim stating I was being uncooperative!