• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

An introduction to the IMO Car Wash at Sydney Airport (Domestic)

Have you used an IMO Carwash?

• Total voters

CoolAnt

I wash the car myself, can no longer afford to pay for car washes.

A $30 investment on some really good cleaning supplies and a good cordless vacuum and you'll save money in the long run.

I also carry some cleaning microfibre cloth in the car to keep any dust off.

Numb

I use it but I only do self wash and only if I need to like when it rains half a day and my car is all grotty with road grime. Usually no more than $6 to $8 will do the job. I carry a chamoi and old towels to dry the car.

Ubernesss

Id rather wash my car myself as they use harsh brushes that leave swirl marks on your brand new car. Even the self serve washing facilities are really hopeless. There are plenty of places better then here!

SydneyUber Chick

I've been wanting to check them out since I heard about the discount to Uber drivers in the Momentum program. Paint protection on my car means that theoretically they brushes shouldnt leave marks on the paint work. Have only taken the car through one car wash (a 7eleven on after a pelican defecated all over it) and it came up fine. I like the idea of the free vacuum as I dont have a cordless and no where to plug a corded in where I can park so so far my vacuuming has consisted of taking the floor mats and giving them a good shake!

nakatayi

I use the 10$ wash every week or every two week
It is good and quick, but I never ask a receipt, I use the uber wallet show them your reward status and code that's it

Save a lot of time , usually you will get a job from domestic after wash and vacuum

Next time I will ask for a receipt , or use the company credit card

SydneyUber Chick

I use the 10$ wash every week or every two week
It is good and quick, but I never ask a receipt, I use the uber wallet show them your reward status and code that's it

Save a lot of time , usually you will get a job from domestic after wash and vacuum
get a receipt. Thats a tax deductible expense

nothing2chere

I get my car washed at a local car wash for $17 and sometimes use airport car wash.

Love killing 3 birds with one stone.
Have lunch or a break,clean car while queue is coming down and like magic get next job when finished washing car.

JCS26

I use it but I only do self wash and only if I need to like when it rains half a day and my car is all grotty with road grime. Usually no more than $6 to $8 will do the job. I carry a chamoi and old towels to dry the car.
I use a Karcher window cleaner to dry up my car after a DIY wash never miss a beat :smiles: and its better and its faster no more washing micrfibre cloth

exactly like this

https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/karcher-wv-2-plus-premium-window-vacuum-1633-3120?CAWELAID=620013790000411770&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=40899452539&CATCI=pla-286872546422&gclid=Cj0KEQiAgJTGBRDLr5_az_Ouk44BEiQAIxaA4sxWC6_jvoDI4Y7xlcl3nrK519tOECAORhHaZivXwWQaAqaO8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CO3z95Hl0NICFcNzlgodS4YC8g

Mulder99

I get my car washed at a local car wash for $17 and sometimes use airport car wash.

Love killing 3 birds with one stone.
Have lunch or a break,clean car while queue is coming down and like magic get next job when finished washing car.

That's what I did tonight. At the airport..... :smiles:. Queue was 40 cars , so decided to wash car myself as it was dirty with all the weeks rain..

10 mins later, ping....airport to city... :smiles:

ricdam

How do you get a receipt if you wash/vacuum the car using their machines.
Not sure about IMO, but on my local car wash (local RSL) you need to buy a certain amount of coins using your credit card.