An Affair In my Back Seat - Uber Stories 1

Bobby Flay

It was about 3:45am on a Friday Morning. I had been driving all night, starting at around 6pm on Thursday, the day before. As I drove into the Hollywood hills I realized I missed my surge, but screw it, I'll pick them up anyway. They are probably going far, since they live in the hills and it's 3:45am nothing could be open that's close.

As I arrived, I found them both decent looking in their young 30s, waiting for me. I knew they had been drinking; I just didn't want them to puke in my car. So I rolled down my window and asked them how they were doing. Both responded in a healthy, "Fine." So I unlocked my doors and they entered my backseat.

As we drove down the street, headed towards Santa Monica, I realized that the man is married and he is going to cheat on his wife with this girl, who talks with elongated s's like a cat-ish seduction technique she must have picked up in college.

Things get awkward and they verbally play with each other, laughing loudly for no apparent reason other than to alleviate the nervous tensions they must have equally felt. She wants him because of his thick Australian accent which they seemed to go one end about. Suddenly, I felt something inside of me withering away, it happened around the time I heard the man say, "he does what he wants", I realized that he was intentionally hurting his Australian wife because of his selfish desires.

However, it wasn't a judgement I cast upon him. Simply an observation of his own words. To which the female responded, "What's the worst that could happen?'. At that point I felt as if they were going to have sex in my back seat and I felt this overwhelming sense of dread for about 2 to 3 minutes. Luckily the female sensed my distain and began an open conversation with me.

This conversation helped me feel better. The man told me how he was kicked out of his AirBnb for bringing a girl back. And that they needed to go to Santa Monica to stay at the female's apartment since they were kicked out of the AirBnb. I gave them my business card and told them to check out my film work since that was the topic of conversation. Things improved much after the female broke through the backseat bubble, she had realized she wasn't alone with her newly acquainted lover - just yet. Thank god for a little bit of tact. Uber Stories #1

chris0024

Attention to detail in the grammar and format :wink:
also, eventually the guy will be caught since he doesnt seem to hide the fact that he's cheating on his wife lol

LA Cabbie

^^ happens way more than you think. Your issue is that you have not personally experienced this. In public, pax put their game face on, in cabs, they take it off. You are seeing people for who they really are. My advice: Shut up and drive.

Teksaz

Scottsdale Arizona, all day everyday. Pick em up and drive em. Not my business.

There's a hole lotta goin on in Scottsdale. Lol

Optimus Uber

It was about 3:45am on a Friday Morning. I had been driving all night, starting at around 6pm on Thursday, the day before. As I drove into the Hollywood hills I realized I missed my surge, but screw it, I'll pick them up anyway. They are probably going far, since they live in the hills and it's 3:45am nothing could be open that's close.

As I arrived, I found them both decent looking in their young 30s, waiting for me. I knew they had been drinking; I just didn't want them to puke in my car. So I rolled down my window and asked them how they were doing. Both responded in a healthy, "Fine." So I unlocked my doors and they entered my backseat.

As we drove down the street, headed towards Santa Monica, I realized that the man is married and he is going to cheat on his wife with this girl, who talks with elongated s's like a cat-ish seduction technique she must have picked up in college.

Things get awkward and they verbally play with each other, laughing loudly for no apparent reason other than to alleviate the nervous tensions they must have equally felt. She wants him because of his thick Australian accent which they seemed to go one end about. Suddenly, I felt something inside of me withering away, it happened around the time I heard the man say, "he does what he wants", I realized that he was intentionally hurting his Australian wife because of his selfish desires.

However, it wasn't a judgement I cast upon him. Simply an observation of his own words. To which the female responded, "What's the worst that could happen?'. At that point I felt as if they were going to have sex in my back seat and I felt this overwhelming sense of dread for about 2 to 3 minutes. Luckily the female sensed my distain and began an open conversation with me.

This conversation helped me feel better. The man told me how he was kicked out of his AirBnb for bringing a girl back. And that they needed to go to Santa Monica to stay at the female's apartment since they were kicked out of the AirBnb. I gave them my business card and told them to check out my film work since that was the topic of conversation. Things improved much after the female broke through the backseat bubble, she had realized she wasn't alone with her newly acquainted lover - just yet. Thank god for a little bit of tact. Uber Stories #1
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.