Amazon Flex pros and cons

toshko

So I just did my first block on amazon and I have mixed feelings about it.
I live in north park and picked up a block
from mundelein and realize that all the packages are north from there.It was a 3 hours block, which I completed in 2 but I went way too far north.
Made 54$ in 4 hours and drove like 120 miles all together.

Hazmat

from mundelein and realize that all the packages are north from there.It was a 3 hours block, which I completed in 2 but I went way too far north.

Ummm....yeah. I'm pretty sure I would've delivered half and brought the rest back. F*ck THAT!

toshko

Ummm....yeah. I'm pretty sure I would've delivered half and brought the rest back. F*ck THAT!
I don't find it easy to find something close to my area like in the Morton Grove warehouse.
I feel like this gig is more for people that live far north or far south as there is warehouse in Lisle somewhere.

Chicago-uber

Hey. I live by ohare and drive to mundelein to do Amazon. Usually I get long grove, lake forest areas.. I don't go too far north often. Today was an exception. 1st block in beach park and 2nd in Antioch. Had to drive 46 miles home. Sucks!!

toshko

Hey. I live by ohare and drive to mundelein to do Amazon. Usually I get long grove, lake forest areas.. I don't go too far north often. Today was an exception. 1st block in beach park and 2nd in Antioch. Had to drive 46 miles home. Sucks!!
I went up by lindenhurst......I've never even heard of it before.

Hazmat

I was hoping to jump on with Amazon but never heard anything from them. Mundelein is a skip away for me but oh well I guess.

toshko

Just keep checking the app. Morton grove blocks pop up once in a while. I did a few blocks from there.
Thanks I will.
Mundelein has offers more often but I don't tthink it's profitable for me to drive there.

I was hoping to jump on with Amazon but never heard anything from them. Mundelein is a skip away for me but oh well I guess.
Go to their website and put down your name and email when you choose "my region is not listed" they will send you an email soon!

Hazmat

Thanks I will.
Mundelein has offers more often but I don't tthink it's profitable for me to drive there.

Go to their website and put down your name and email when you choose "my region is not listed" they will send you an email soon!

I just put it in. Thanks very much for that info! Don't worry Prius, I won't steal all of em.

LyftRus

They aren't accepting new drivers, I've been trying to get in for over 4 months and called, emailed multiple times. No luck

toshko

You literally have to constantly check the app for any offers.Anything that gets posted disappears on the spot.I was just able to grab this one and it's in mundelein again lol.
But I guess I'll get the hang of it atleast and I can use my wife's car.
IMO by the way each block can be done 1 hour earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_3589.PNG
    IMG_3589.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 89

Prius13

That's normal. I take it and drive from Naper. Good to be in the system and 100% reliable.

I just put it in. Thanks very much for that info! Don't worry Prius, I won't steal all of em.
Apparently there is a bot hacker that's selling blocks in Miami. Hope this Mafia doesn't come to Chicago.

Take back paxes to the Dch and you'll get written up. Do it twice and you're deactivated.

By the way, this is an Uber forum so take this Flex discussion elsewhere. Wrong forum.

Just keep checking the app. Morton grove blocks pop up once in a while. I did a few blocks from there.
Try McKinley. It's ghetto area. Good thing I had Oak Lawn as route. Praise the Lord.

Kiss @ss to the Flip supervisor, you'll get less paxes for a four hour block. Deliver all the way to Schaumburg. Lolz

Chicago-uber

That's normal. I take it and drive from Naper. Good to be in the system and 100% reliable.

Apparently there is a bot hacker that's selling blocks in Miami. Hope this Mafia doesn't come to Chicago.

Take back paxes to the Dch and you'll get written up. Do it twice and you're deactivated.

By the way, this is an Uber forum so take this Flex discussion elsewhere. Wrong forum.

Try McKinley. It's ghetto area. Good thing I had Oak Lawn as route. Praise the Lord.

Kiss @ss to the Flip supervisor, you'll get less paxes for a four hour block. Deliver all the way to Schaumburg. Lolz

Ooh. I had less packages and longer routes the other day. One went to beach park and other to Antioch. I'd rather have more packages and do closer areas like Vernon hills. Less miles for my car.

Oh and i did 3 hrs from Morton grove. All reattempts starting from winnetka to highland park and finish by buffalo grove. What a mess.