• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

AMAZON Flex in Toronto

Waymo

Has anyone done amazon flex in the GTA? How much do you actually get paid? Is there a lot of mileage?

Ahmado

Join Amazon Flex
Make CAD $20-$25/ hour delivering packages with Amazon.
Be your own boss, set your own schedule, and have more time to pursue your goals and dreams

Waymo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Join Amazon Flex
Make CAD $20-$25/ hour delivering packages with Amazon.
Be your own boss, set your own schedule, and have more time to pursue your goals and dreams
I need someone that is doing it in Toronto to answer, not what it says on the website

citytypeofguy

I need someone that is doing it in Toronto to answer, not what it says on the website
Guys a goof wtf did he copy and paste that for

Flex isn’t in canada
Amazon does subcontract out to a few companies they give u gmc truck and phone and it’s 18/hr. Check on indeed. Company in Scarborough and Brampton run it

Retox

Guys a goof wtf did he copy and paste that for

Flex isn’t in canada
Amazon does subcontract out to a few companies they give u gmc truck and phone and it’s 18/hr. Check on indeed. Company in Scarborough and Brampton run it
Sure about that?

Actionjax

I have the app and have had a few offers sent. Haven’t done any yet to see how it is. But they were both pickups in Etobicoke and they were $66 for 3 hours and $88 for $4 hours. Does not give where you are going or how many packages. Also not sure how accurate the time is.

Retox

It would be interesting to see how it is, someone with a spacious car test it out and report back :smiles:

Weekend Warrior

I have the app and have had a few offers sent. Haven’t done any yet to see how it is. But they were both pickups in Etobicoke and they were $66 for 3 hours and $88 for $4 hours. Does not give where you are going or how many packages. Also not sure how accurate the time is.
When were the offers sent to you? It's still showing as unavailable in my app.

Actionjax

Flex is not available in Canada
Sure it is. I think we have established that.
Post automatically merged:

I have accepted a block for tomorrow. Will see how it goes and will report back.

It's 3 hours. 30 min block of time and pays $77

Will be doing a few things when trying this out.

1) Number of packages and how well they fit in a Volt
2)Time it takes and if above or below quoted time
3)Ease of delivery of packages
4)Any returns back to the depot
5)Area delivered to
6) KM driven total

And any other things I can think of. There is no tipping so it a pretty static delivery pay. But the question will be if it's worth it or not.

Pickup is by the airport

Stay tuned.

Last edited: